Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog (650 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by luvola(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Now that the presidency had declared war on the striking lecturers , we here by open this thread where all the E- APC members, ASUU members will be able to gnash their teeth , weep since the F:G hammer has just begun..
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by luvola(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
case study 1 - Why will i pay 350, 000 tuition fees at LASU yet the moronic ASUU members will still embark on strike yet the dunt striking lecturer are demanding 5- months salary that their papa did not work for.. Where is OBasanjo when you need him. . Apc regime is worst than boko haram..
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by chiefinalowo: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
luvola: case study 1 - Why will i pay 350, 000 tuition fees at LASU yet the moronic ASUU memebers will still embark on strike yet the dunt striking lecturer are demanding 5- months salary that their papa did not work for.. Where is OBasanjo when you need him. . Apc regime is worst than boko haram..

LASU's case is very annoying. I can't imagine paying for 2 wards ( over 200k each) in their second year and the hopeless school has been shutdown for almost 5 months.
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by luvola(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
chiefinalowo:

LASU's case is very annoying. I can't imagine paying for 2 wards ( over 200k each) in their second year and the hopeless school has been shutdown for almost 5 months.
it very annoying.. These ASUU members should be shot at sight.. They are criminals.. THe federal Government should deploy army and sss to all its federal schools in the country and forcefully reopen the school. Any lecturers that fail to resume should be sack. Enough of this madness. This is how they wasted our time during my days in the university.
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by GSKing: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Greedy lots if I must add... if I tell you how much I've payed as tuition fee in my state owned university, you'll join GEJ in laying these lecturers off! What nonsense!

Think about the expired tuition, house rent, foodstuffs, properties, and I keep advancing in age for Pete's sake!

These people are only thinking about themselves relegating the student's welfare and parent's hustles!
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by egift(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
When you think the worst has happened, PDP and their thugs will sink deeper in to the mud.

Imagine this thread mocking the plight of the suffering Nigerian Students? OP may God deliver you and touch the concrete hearts of your Capons to provide funding for Nigeria's Educational Sector.
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lamentation centre for supporters of ASUU yet everyone here is in support of the FG.

Now who is lamenting? gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by luvola(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
egift: When you think the worst has happened, PDP and their thugs will sink deeper in to the mud.

Imagine this thread mocking the plight of the suffering Nigerian Students? OP may God deliver you and touch the concrete hearts of your Capons to provide funding for Nigeria's Educational Sector.
this is not mocking any student. Tel your ASUU members to stop demanding for 5-months salary they did not work for.
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
cry cry k , what now . this op op is senseless , ode , oponu.
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
cry cry k , what now . this op is senseless , ode , oponu.
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
My venom is directed at the state universities. From the onset, these lecturers are paid from the coffers of the state govt. and also from the IGR by the school authorities.. The school fees paid in these state universities is over the roof, some pay higher than the new private schools just springing up, and these ate schools have been under lock for 5 months. It just doesn't make sense.
When ASUU negotiates, it on the FG schools that benefits, because when funds are later disbursed, state schools are left out. Lecturers in state school engage in another round of internal strike, but the state would make it clear, that they cant afford it..
The salary structure between state and FG workers in the civil service is different..
Strike in state schools is not in anyway justified
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
luvola: this is not mocking any student. Tel your ASUU members to stop demanding for 5-months salary they did not work for.
they haven't worked for 5 months, yet they want to be paid.. And they come on air saying they are ready to shift ground if FG also shift grounds...
Demanding 2 or 3 months still makes sense, but 5 months? they are damn greedy
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by luvola(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: My venom is directed at the state universities. From the onset, these lecturers are paid from the coffers of the state govt. and also from the IGR by the school authorities.. The school fees paid in these state universities is over the roof, some pay higher than the new private schools just springing up, and these ate schools have been under lock for 5 months. It just doesn't make sense.
When ASUU negotiates, it on the FG schools that benefits, because when funds are later disbursed, state schools are left out. Lecturers in state school engage in another round of internal strike, but the state would make it clear, that they cant afford it..
The salary structure between state and FG workers in the civil service is different..
Strike in state schools is not in anyway justified
thank you bro for hitting the nail on the head. Paying 350, 000 as tuition fee at thieftunubu lagos state university and yet the lazy lecturers are still embarking on strike is very disgusting. In a sane society , ASUU president ought to be arrested for demanding 5-months salary they did not work for.!! Criminals
Re: Lamentation Center For ASUU Members et E- APC laptop dog by egift(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
luvola: this is not mocking any student. Tel your ASUU members to stop demanding for 5-months salary they did not work for.
1. Who suffers when ASUU is on strike?
2. Who will benefit if the FG should equip our higher institutions.
3. Are you aware that the law own by the FG of Nigeria, supports a worker being paid in full whenever there is a dispute and it results to a strike action (as long as he is still validly employed)?

If you are not getting paid to discredit ASUU, then I sympathize with you at how ignorant you are.

(1) (Reply)

How Governments, NUC And ASUU Ruin Nigerian Universities / Unilorin Lecturers To Teach From Homes By 2014 – Registrar / Education In Ukraine/georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.