Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! (5916 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! by DeCleff(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

Am planning to start perfumes importation from China & Dubai: i need ur advice on wether to import and resale or buy from local producers and resale?

I also wanna know the cost difference between Naija made perfume and original french perfume?

Note:
The perfumes are in a 100ml bottle. has a lovely scent and last long.

Ur advise pls
Re: I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! by naijacutee(f): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
China is good for many things, but perfumes?
Re: I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! by DeCleff(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
naijacutee: China is good for many things, but perfumes?

Yes they are also perfect in perfumes my agent in Guangzhou comfirmed it
Re: I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! by Jonyblaze: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2016
I have dealt in perfumes from China (designer perfumes) , truth is they look like the real Deal, as in they look perfect and you can even sell to someone as the real deal but just note that, you will lose your customers because they are only a replica, the perfumes don't last, and when I say the don't last, I mean they don't even last more than 30 minutes , they are just horrible fakes, your customers will never buy from you again. Please note I'm talking about designer perfumes from China. They look perfectly like the original but the quality is nonsence, they don't last up to 30mins
Re: I Want To Start Importing Perfumes From China/dubai; Pls Advice Me! by AfrikChina: 6:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Happy Chinese New Year!

Please contact us in China +8613683381002 for all your bulk orders. By verified Suppliers in Guangzhou, dongguan, shenzhen, hongkong, ningbo, yiwu, jiangsu, shanghai, hebei, dalian, qingdao, henan, hangzhou and so much more in China.

Printers, mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops, toys, caps, bags, earphones, chargers, batteries, furniture, jacuzzi, building materials, doors and windows, tiles, shirts,bags, LED, office equipment, shoes, sandals, slippers, suits, t-shirts, flat screen TV, watches, underwear. ETC.

See our blog: afrikchinaimport..com

God Bless You as you come!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income. / Nestlé Opens N12 Billion Factory In Ogun State.. / Cbn Retains Lending Rate At 14% As Faac Shares N429bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.