Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. (6002 Views)

The Youwin 2016 Online Registration Form / How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes / Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by yelanst(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2012
I just woke up this morning and stumbled across this life changing news.
Last year when the YouWIN program was launched, i learnt about it here in nairaland when one of they members posted the info. While a lot of posters like rhino , Bluetooth and there cohorts where defaming the initiative, i keyed into it. I made some enquiries about the program and beaf shaded more light on it. He even gave me there web address which i used in registering for the competition.
To my greatest bewilderment, what looked like a scam as a lot of public commentators and pundits averred has turned out to be real. I made it as one of the lucky winners of the grant not withstanding the fact that i have no Godfather anywhere in Nigeria apart from the almighty GOD. To GOD the ancient of days be the glory now and forever.
Thank a trillion times beaf for giving me insight about the program.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by adewalestroyco: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats. Pls moderator send this to the home page. Congrats again.Tanx
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by MSItachi: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2012
collect ur money first
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by ndidibabe(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2012
How much is the grant ?
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Excelboi(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2012
^^^ oboi, really true but funny!
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by achi4u(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2012
I participate for this program...but my people is not easy o!,

congrat to d winners o!!!
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Okontami: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2012
Great and good for you. Now your work has just begun. You will not be given a penny without a proper business plan. The YouWIN grant is for serious minded people and not for those who will use the money to buy clothes or shoes or use it to carry women. Without mile stones accomplishment plan , no disbursement of fund. So the one thousand plus guys must be very serious so that they will not say this program is a flop. If you brig crap to the table , you will surely be given crap.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Nndozie(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Congrat guy
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by PrinceDudu(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by otokx(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2012
so what project or innovation are you coming up with?
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by funshiba(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2012
yelanst: I just woke up this morning and stumbled across this life changing news.
Last year when the YouWIN program was launched, i learnt about it here in nairaland when one of they members posted the info. While a lot of posters like rhino , Bluetooth and there cohorts where defaming the initiative, i keyed into it. I made some enquiries about the program and beaf shaded more light on it. He even gave me there web address which i used in registering for the competition.
To my greatest bewilderment, what looked like a scam as a lot of public commentators and pundits averred has turned out to be real. I made it as one of the lucky winners of the grant not withstanding the fact that i have no Godfather anywhere in Nigeria apart from the almighty GOD. To GOD the ancient of days be the glory now and forever.

Congrats Bro, lucky u, unfortunately i didnt make it, but it was a great experience... disappointed that i didnt though but i guess dia isnt much focus on my biz line..

Kudos
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats. So, what business idea are you coming up with?
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
First get ur amount....before anything..
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by sholatech(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
I support that Beaf should be acknowledged for bringing Youwin to the fore on Nairaland and passionately promoting it. Many here applied and won based on this without having any Rich folk or Political Godfather to assist. Many that did not win also benefitted from Life-Changing training programme they were exposed to at the Second Stage.
Beaf, Nairalanders appreciate you for this.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats guy

God who sits in heaven & makes the earth his footstool

surely has d longest legs.

U dont need to know man, just know God!

Congratz once again, i'm motivated.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by jimmysho(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
thank God I won
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Slyr0x: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Looks like a badly cooked up story. .We need proofs!
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Beaf: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
yelanst: I just woke up this morning and stumbled across this life changing news.

Congrats dude, I wish you all the best. Make sure to touch lives when God gives you success, its the way blessings flow.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Beaf: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
sholatech: I support that Beaf should be acknowledged for bringing Youwin to the fore on Nairaland and passionately promoting it. Many here applied and won based on this without having any Rich folk or Political Godfather to assist. Many that did not win also benefitted from Life-Changing training programme they were exposed to at the Second Stage.
Beaf, Nairalanders appreciate you for this.

You never know what the future will bring until you take a step in self-belief and blind faith.
Nice! Dude, like I told yelanst, make sure to touch lives when God gives you success.

Congrats.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Basic(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
Slyr0x: Looks like a badly cooked up story. .We need proves!

Some people will request for proofs even when told that the sky is blue. Wait till the guy gets the money and he'll buy you a bottle of La Casera. I hope you'll believe then!
Must you disbelieve someone else's success simply because you can't achieve the same?

1 Like

Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Basic(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
Slyr0x: Looks like a badly cooked up story. .We need proves!
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Tyche(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
congrats man, was not as lucky as u are. my business was on vegetable oil refining. To doubters out there just know its real.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by oradee: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

Congrats dude, I wish you all the best. Make sure to touch lives when God gives you success, its the way blessings flow.

wait...i thought the initiative was for those who had business plans...or is it FG's way of doing free lottery?
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by haruna1970(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
congrats man. it's time for you to shine
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by okoji: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats!!!!!. My friend was also selected. The program is 100% credible
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by 3RNEST(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
> Beaf, 4your mind u'na chairman, anyway ppl like Beaf is wat need in NL, dis site has touched lives, many has gat their breakthru, just like wat Papa Oyedepo said "You shall browse thru ur breakthrough" NL is the rite place, wen u get it show some appreciation & bless other fullstop @Op Congrat..
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by stagger: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
OP,

Let me say here that I was one of those who believed that YouWIN would go the way of the NAPEP program. I have been proven wrong. I want to congratulate you specially because your story has one again reinforced the fact that when God has decided to bless someone in a way, no amount of criticism or negativism can stop it.

A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by yelanst(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
@ beaf,
I will always impact on the live of people. That has always been my vision in life.
I will relocate to NIgeria as soon as i get the fund. I am a multi billionaire in the making. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
@ BEAF I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOU WHEN I RETURN TO NIGERIA.
THANKS ONCE MORE TO BEAF AND THANKS TO SEUN AND HIS CREW.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Odunnu: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
You will have to see me first, fill out some forms and get an appointment before you see 'HonChiefogaChiaman' Beaf. Its not easy to see a man as smart as him nah. BTW, congrats. One of my cousins entered for it but didnt make it. All the best.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Jeovy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
I give God the glory for a forum like this and for beaf, I equally got the info from Nairaland and was successful.
I learnt something form this episode, that is "Always keep hope alive".

1 Like

Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by AAT2: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
Got the info to apply off NL too and was successful. Always kinda knew I was gonna be one of the lucky ones cos of the way the programme was/is structured.Can attest to the transparency of the system and tot he goodwill form the FMF and Jonathan. I hope more people apply in the next round and take advantage of this opportunity as most business people know how hard it is to get funding no matter how lucrative and sustainable your business is.
Re: God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant. by Paultue: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Congrats!!! I am also a beneficiary of the provisional award. I want to thank the YouWin team for bringing the exercise to a reasonable conclusion. So if you are interested in the next batch of YouWin Program, begin to get ready by putting you business plans together. Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance / Nigerian Stock Exchange Appreciates By N22bn / No Nigerian Bank Is Undercapitalised –CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.