Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms (803 Views)

Kaduna Pupils Eat El-rufai's Free Food On The Floors Of Their Classrooms (PICS) / FG Forced ASUU To Embark On Strike / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by amedave(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
If i were Mr. President, having giving such order i will ensure it's fulfilied to the last...What Fg should do 1. Declear state of emergency on education by preparing a 5 year plan to comprehesively revitalise not just the universities but the whole education sector. 2. Send a motion to the NASS asking them to declearing ASUU an illegal organisation or better still a terrorist organisation. 3. Any academic staff who fails to resume before december 4th will nt only be sacked but will be given 24 hours utimaltum to vacate his/her official residence. 4. Take an immediate head count of lecturers in each school as well as their student. 5. Open doors of employment to both nigerians nd none to ensure there are adequate staff [these will just be temporal]. 6. Send selected post graduate students to the best countries in the world to specialize in their field who will come back and take over from the temporal ones. 7. Give a marching order to both army and police to shoot at sight any ASUU member who tries to protest or refuse to leave residence within the stipulated time. 8. Put NLC, TUC, nd ASUU presidents on house arrest. I think this will go along way.....pls add your view no insults pls.... Remember This same ASUU killed student unionism so y should they have uniön?
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by Mogenerous(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Done ranting? Unto the next one pls
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by amedave(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
A Lecturer at the University of Calabar, Dr Edidiong Ebitu, has described the new demands by the Academic Staff Union of Universities as an act of sabotage of the education sector.
Ebitu made the declaration on Friday in Uyo in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria.
The teacher, who is a senior lecturer in the Department of Marketing in the university, said he was in support of the Federal Government’s directive that lecturers should resume classes.
“The various branches of ASUU had already voted to resume classes. The over four-months strike has done enough damage to the system.
“The president had made reasonable concessions, so ASUU should resume for other things to fall in place,” he said
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
amedave: If i were Mr. President, having giving such order i will ensure it's fulfilied to the last...What Fg should do 1. Declear state of emergency on education by preparing a 5 year plan to comprehesively revitalise not just the universities but the whole education sector. 2. Send a motion to the NASS asking them to declearing ASUU an illegal organisation or better still a terrorist organisation. 3. Any academic staff who fails to resume before december 4th will nt only be sacked but will be given 24 hours utimaltum to vacate his/her official residence. 4. Take an immediate head count of lecturers in each school as well as their student. 5. Open doors of employment to both nigerians nd none to ensure there are adequate staff [these will just be temporal]. 6. Send selected post graduate students to the best countries in the world to specialize in their field who will come back and take over from the temporal ones. 7. Give a marching order to both army and police to shoot at sight any ASUU member who tries to protest or refuse to leave residence within the stipulated time. 8. Put NLC, TUC, nd ASUU presidents on house arrest. I think this will go along way.....pls add your view no insults pls.... Remember This same ASUU killed student unionism so y should they have uniön?
What are u studying in sch?

U want to cause real trouble in Nigeria, the no 8 will violate democracy.

I SWEAR, U GO FAINT 4 2015 AFTER THEY ANNOUNCE WINNER OF PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by amedave(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
LARRYDKING:
What are u studying in sch?

U want to cause real trouble in Nigeria, the no 8 will violate democracy.

I SWEAR, U GO FAINT 4 2015 AFTER THEY ANNOUNCE WINNER OF PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
like i said, if i was the president, i dnt mind doing anything to end this madness and damn d consequenc
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by Adehwale: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Haba! Kila gbe, kila ju? Ontop wetin??
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by Mogenerous(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Adehwale: Haba! Kila gbe, kila ju? Ontop wetin??
ask him oh! If any of his fam were to be a lecturer,sure he won't say such
Re: What Fg Can Do To Return ASUU To Classrooms by amedave(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Even if my father,mother or wife was the ASUU president, it would nt change my mind. If they dnt resume they face the music

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are No More In Support Of The Present ASUU Strike / Yabatech Statistics Of Qualified Candidates For Postjamb Exam 2014 / FREE University Of Ibadan Postutme Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.