Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible (574 Views)

Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles / List Of Nations Mentioned In The Holy Bible / Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible by emmyx2010: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
angry Am not comfortable when I see our men of God, gradually have replaced technology with our well respected HOLY BIBLE. do we call it signs of end time too. or what. Believe me the bible remains sacred to be held always.
Re: Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible by emmyx2010: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
wahala dey ooooooo
Re: Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible by vanhelsing(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2013
How is it "sacred to be held"? Did you think it fell from your heaven? Have you thought of it that a printing press "manufactured" it? Are their machines holy and sacred too? It is this type of mindset that shows if the development of mankind had rested on the shoulders of the black man then we'll still be striking stones to make fire.
Would you have been comfortable carrying Moses' Stone Tablets or those Long scrolls to your church? Don't ever be satisfied with the status quo,challenge yourself!
Re: Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible by Freksy(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2013
emmyx2010: angry Am not comfortable when I see our men of God, gradually have replaced technology with our well respected HOLY BIBLE. do we call it signs of end time too. or what. Believe me the bible remains sacred to be held always.

God's words were originally on tablets.

"Then the Lord said to Moses, Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you [size=14pt]tablets[/size] of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them". Exodus 24:12 (NKJV)

Nevertheless, what counts most is having them written upon the tablet of our hearts.

"But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people". Jeremiah 31:33c (NKJV)
Re: Ipads &tablet A Substitute For The Holy Bible by Saib4Jesus: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
The book-bibles contains the Word of God so is the Tablets.

(1) (Reply)

Hell Await All Catholic Church Member Says Rev. Chris Okotie / ‘all Catholics Will Go To Hell Because They Worship Satan’ – Chris Okotie / Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.