Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice (2299 Views)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2013
As usual, We met
online and we became friends, although she told me
she is married as at the time we first met online, and
that made me not to be so serious with her online,
But i was so surprise that she called me on phone
that I should log in that she has something to tell me,
and immediately I login.
As i appeared online she said HELLO” and i
responded HI”
She said CAN I HELP HER? And i responded WHAT IS
IT SHE WANT FROM ME?
And then she began to narrate her marital
experiences, SHE SAID
It has been more than 6 years of marriage yet my
husband cannot get me pregnant
My parent has confirmed that i am not the fault
thereby mounting pressure to divorce him, but i can’t
because i love him and he loves me too.
And if i divorce him he may kill him self and his blood
will be upon me.
His family thought i was the fault while my husband
knows full well that i am not the fault.
The pressure is too much for me and we are running
out of time.
The only thing that can safe our marriage is child.
Please can you help me and get me pregnant to safe
my marriage? She cried on phone
“Ok i will think over it” I said to her
“Ok hope to hear from you soon” She responded
Pals, Should i accept her request to safe their
marriage or not?
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Nastydroid(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2013
pls take my bugatti and go to her house asap.....*rides bicycle out of thread*
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Nastydroid: pls take my bugatti and go to her house asap.....*rides bicycle out of thread*

Will I not endanger myself?
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by stan4b(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2013
If u don't want to die young,don't try it.
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by AbuMikey(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2013

What makes this thread more funny is that the poster above me is taking Andy serious.
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey say something
angry advise worthy
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by shortgun(m): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2013
ok, let me just say it d way it is, no let me sing it d way it is grin
*singing* THIS IS SUPER STORY

1 Like

Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Nastydroid(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Andyblaze:

Will I not endanger myself?
i thought i gave you an ak-47....wia u keep am?
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Waspy(m): 1:18am On Nov 29, 2013
From online chat to phonecall? shocked shocked Na wa o undecided Andy quit blazing elephant grass
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Waspy: From online chat to phonecall? shocked shocked Na wa o undecided Andy quit blazing elephant grass

Don't play with me
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Babes, come on, wetin u dey find here
Abu, pls gently lead him back to romance section!

TenK!
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 5:32am On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua: Babes, come on, wetin u dey find here
Abu, pls gently lead him back to romance section!

TenK!

Babes u have failed me. You promised to take care of me but u have left me for days without medications. Now I have reached the point of no return sad
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by vizkiz: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2013
*yawininq* nawa oooh. . .same dude different lies(stories)
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Danhumprey: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

What makes this thread more funny is that the poster above me is taking Andy serious.
gringringringringrin

As in eh! This guy is just a clown. grin
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Danhumprey: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Andy,so Family section is now your new fort?

You ran from Romance section here? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by ObiomaA: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Andy,so Family section is now your new fort?

You miss him?
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Andy,so Family section is now your new fort?

You people are not taking my serious threads serious there!
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by kreamidiva(f): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2013
andy biko come and drop something for us on "RIP VIVIANC THREAD"

You can go and impregnate her later....
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Oh i remember when i was writing them stories before i got banned by that Albino! angry

Life is a Biatch. . . You just gotta keep phucking bro cool

#TeamGOM
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin

Oh i remember when i was writing them stories before i got banned by that Albino! angry

Life is a Biatch. . . You just gotta keep phucking bro cool

#TeamGOM

Loool let's go into scriptwriting man grin
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2013
kreami diva: andy biko come and drop something for us on "RIP VIVIANC THREAD"

You can go and impregnate her later....
shocked WHAT!!! She passed!!!
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Andyblaze:

Loool let's go into scriptwriting man grin
No, i'm done for now. grin

#TeamGOM
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
god_of_music: No, i'm done for now. grin

#TeamGOM

The fear of ####### is the beginning of sane posts grin
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Andyblaze:

The fear of ####### is the beginning of sane posts grin
I'm not scared oo, just trying to recuperate.

#TeamGOM
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Danhumprey: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2013
Andyblaze:

You people are not taking my serious threads serious there!
Shaaaaaarrrrraaaaappppp!!!!!!! How do you expect us to take your rubbish threads serious? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Danhumprey: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2013
ObiomaA:

You miss him?
No! I don't. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by freakcin: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2013
Superstory!!! Nonetheless, here's my question, can u impregnate her? Are u potent urself? cheesy

What happens after shining her congo severally and still no preggers? undecided
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Shaaaaaarrrrraaaaappppp!!!!!!! How do you expect us to take your rubbish threads serious? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
babes u r becaming rood?
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2013
freakcin: Superstory!!! Nonetheless, here's my question, can u impregnate her? Are u potent urself? cheesy

What happens after shining her congo severally and still no preggers? undecided
i normally drink akamu, milk and eat banana daily. My aboki is fertile
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: No! I don't. undecided undecided undecided
these gays wont let me be
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by Andyblaze: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2013
god_of_music: I'm not scared oo, just trying to recuperate.

#TeamGOM
grin grin Guy na ban send u into this kain coma?
Re: My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice by AbuMikey(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Andyblaze:

Babes u have failed me. You promised to take care of me but u have left me for days without medications. Now I have reached the point of no return sad

Shut up! tongue

Nurse Aluta has ordered me to take you back to romance section angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do? / Father-daughter Relationship / My Father Does Not Let Me Drive His Car Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.