Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

An Intro To Public Administration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Intro To Public Administration (1370 Views)

Project Topics And Materials In Public Administration / Should Political Office Holders Be Comple To Send Their Wards To Public Schools? / Project Topics In Public Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Intro To Public Administration by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Public Administrators..
Re: An Intro To Public Administration by ddddon(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
i am a recent graduate of public administration, unizik. So as any question, and i will trash it for u,
Re: An Intro To Public Administration by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
ddddon: i am a recent graduate of public administration, unizik. So as any question, and i will trash it for u,
ok bro tanks for ur tym..
firstly what does d course deals with or talks abt? frm my little sense of reasonin i thought it should literarily b POLITIC..
Am i right??
Re: An Intro To Public Administration by ddddon(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2013
olatunji21:
ok bro tanks for ur tym..
firstly what does d course deals with or talks abt? frm my little sense of reasonin i thought it should literarily b POLITIC..
Am i right??
public administration differs from political science in vast ways, a praticing public administrator is called a beaucrat while a praticing political science student is called a political scientist.
A public administrator is like the hand of the government that impliments government policies, while the politicians formulates these policies.
The ideal work place for a public administrator to work is the civil service, but due to the vast nature of the discipiline, a public administrator can fit in any where.
Congratulations and be the best u can be in this brillant and beaytiful discipline.
Re: An Intro To Public Administration by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
ddddon: public administration differs from political science in vast ways, a praticing public administrator is called a beaucrat while a praticing political science student is called a political scientist.
A public administrator is like the hand of the government that impliments government policies, while the politicians formulates these policies.
The ideal work place for a public administrator to work is the civil service, but due to the vast nature of the discipiline, a public administrator can fit in any where.
Congratulations and be the best u can be in this brillant and beaytiful discipline.
lovly grt ansa bro...nw am faced wit my first task as an administrator wich is to explain in details...
PRISON AS A SOCIAL INSTITUTION......
ur one or 2 point will b appreciated..
Re: An Intro To Public Administration by Raymondluv(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
ddddon:
i am a recent graduate of public administration, unizik. So as any question, and i will trash it for u,

pls am writing post utme nd am going for public admin wat subject should i read

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Asup Coeasu Strike / buy jamb CBT practice software traning for as low as 1k / Application For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.