Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? (2702 Views)

Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2013

Due to the uncountable manufacturers of android devices in the world now......
which one do you prefer or u sensed as a better one. tecno, infinix, itel and lots inclusive........
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by seunwen2(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Samsung but currently using tecno m7
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Youngpo413: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
NEC
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by gentleblaq: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2013
No doubt HTC has it all.u can't compare HTC one s for instance to other brands from other manufacturer.
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
HTC hmmmmmm
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nocojp: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
TECNO
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Htc very durable but poor battery life so I have a backup ba3 to enjoy it xpecially for gaming it never fails me. Old Legacy device htc G2 (desire z) grin
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by smartbingari(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
I prefer Tecno cos it is cheap, easy to get and got all what other androids has
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
smartbingari: I prefer Tecno cos it is cheap, easy to get and got all what other androids has
nonsEnse can you put a custom rom on it as you like? Can you overclock it, can u improve the gpu performance? Tell me which techno has a gpu of 205 or higher all those useless mediatek devices, used a techno once after a month of usage it crashes!
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Ddonoflife(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
murimoney: nonsEnse can you put a custom rom on it as you like? Can you overclock it, can u improve the gpu performance? Tell me which techno has a gpu of 205 or higher all those useless mediatek devices, used a techno once after a month of usage it crashes!
.......oga pesin dey follow you fight ni..d dude is entitled to his opinion so u just av to let him be...he loves techno and u dont so kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ddonoflife: .......oga pesin dey follow you fight ni..d dude is entitled to his opinion so u just av to let him be...he loves techno and u dont so kini big deal?
oga I no fight with am o. He was saying techno got what other android got, which is totally false. I think techno users should start demanding for ota updates from techno, instead of buying new fone bcus of system update from dsame manufacturer.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by mrdrizzy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
no doubt htc has it for me here,i mean who cnt like the sense ui??.the best interface have seen on android so far,even touchwiz dey learn(my opinion),big up to htc ,bt they need to up their game a little in terms of ba3 life and mc slot, nvrtheless HTC HAS IT FOR ME!!
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by mrdrizzy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
murimoney: nonsEnse can you put a custom rom on it as you like? Can you overclock it, can u improve the gpu performance? Tell me which techno has a gpu of 205 or higher[b]all those useless mediatek devices [/b], used a techno once after a month of usage it crashes!
mtk is currently the fastest growing mobile chip! Its cheap,durable,has a little efficency,nt to forget they made the 1st TRUE 8-CORE CHIP,pls give dem some credit!!,tecno took it to themselves to use mediatek old production!.have said it countless times here hit d fone and nt the chip.also take it easy,d dude is jst making his own point
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Nocojp: TECNO
Master I go with you oh.........

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2013
mr.drizzy:
no doubt htc has it for me here,i mean who cnt like the sense ui??.the best interface have seen on android so far,even touchwiz dey learn(my opinion),big up to htc ,bt they need to up their game a little in terms of ba3 life and mc slot, nvrtheless HTC HAS IT FOR ME!!
Hmmmm are u sure??
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2013
front-page material mods Pls consider
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Layi9: 3:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Na htc sure pass jare...

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by youngPRO(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2013
youngprofdguru: front-page material mods Pls consider
Must u tell the mod their job? U too dey find 'front page' everytime. Chill and lets see if it truly worth being on the FP
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2013
i wont liE for you HTC has ever been the best brand starting from windows mobile to android os ...the problem is just the battery ish...i have use morE than 10htc PHONES from touch pro i can tell you they have the best unbricking device everly made.Thier device is just like Bmw that is very strong but hard to maintain in spare part and fuel consumption like htc if u want to enjoy it well u will need an extended battery or falls to caRry your power bank around....#TEAM HTC#
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Castos(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Since I took a limp from Tecno to HTC, my life has never been the same. 16M colours! Guy don't play with T-mobile.
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2013
samsung
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Lionbite(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2013
murimoney: oga I no fight with am o. He was saying techno got what other android got, which is totally false. I think techno users should start demanding for ota updates from techno, instead of buying new fone bcus of system update from dsame manufacturer.

shut up
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lionbite:

shut up
you are as silly as J.B WILKES. dont ask me who he is.
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by daverebranded(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2013
I use a techno but I've always loved the nexus series. Google so so knows best. look up the nexus 5. am on it over the s4 or htc1....b3 ish on HTC is a big draw back for me., Samsung devices look alike a lot...love the media apps on xperia devices...love that sense ui on the HTC.......I need nexus 5 hardware....HTC software.....xperia media and s4 camera
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2013
daverebranded: I use a techno but I've always loved the nexus series. Google so so knows best. look up the nexus 5. am on it over the s4 or htc1....b3 ish on HTC is a big draw back for me., Samsung devices look alike a lot...love the media apps on xperia devices...love that sense ui on the HTC.......I need nexus 5 hardware....HTC software.....xperia media and s4 camera
U just an ashawo of phones

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Zammydagreat(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Htc 4 me all d way
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by ndfresh: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2013
samsung
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by jonathanrd: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2013
HTC all the way
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by ku4get(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2013
[b][/b]SAMSUNG MOBILE ALL D WAY
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by muba4huss(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whao...with my HTC driod incredibe am always on key
Re: Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tec** angry sad
Gionee cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Wolverine Discussion Thread. Pictures / Why Glo Will Forever Be The Next Generation Network. / Airtel New Data Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.