Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. (4155 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Siena help!: Steering Vibration When On 100KM/H On My Camry 2007 SE / Golf 3 Jerks When Accelerating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by andymofia(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Hello guys, I drive a 2007 Honda Accord EXL, 4 Cylinders. I've been driving this car for about 1 year 6 months without any issues. Recently, I observed that I feel a very slight vibration when accelerating from low speed. The vibration is usually brief and I don't feel it when accelerating from speeds above 40kms. what could be the cause of this vibration?
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by Eyop: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
andymofia: Hello guys, I drive a 2007 Honda Accord EXL, 4 Cylinders. I've been driving this car for about 1 year 6 months without any issues. Recently, I observed that I feel a very slight vibration when accelerating from low speed. The vibration is usually brief and I don't feel it when accelerating from speeds above 40kms. what could be the cause of this vibration?

You should have your car scanned.
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by bishopGerman: 4:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Just change the shaft cup that goes into the gear box

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by andymofia(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2013
bishop German: Just change the shaft cup that goes into the gear box

really?

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
andymofia:

really?

yes really. I have experienced such thing with my 05 and after much diagnostic I changed the inner shaft and the vibration reduced. It completely went away when I took another step in changing the entire air box which came with new filter and maf sensor.
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by cardoctor(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2013
greenhulk:

yes really. I have experienced such thing with my 05 and after much diagnostic I changed the inner shaft and the vibration reduced. It completely went away when I took another step in changing the entire air box which came with new filter and maf sensor.

I realy wonder how the inner shaft cup and air filter housing relate to the eventual resolution of the problem with your car. Inner shaft may have been bad. Air filter housing may have been loose. Was that the case?

Car-Doctor.
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by sultaan(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wait till the next post says they ground up some chloroquine and stuck it in the nozzle grin cheesy
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by Lexusgs430: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Have your wheel balanced + Geometry Tracking, this are the two options I would fix and see if problems are resolved.
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by leuelliot(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2013
Please Please Before you go messing with mechanical parts that may be in excellent condition, check all your engine mounts/seating. There are six, located in various parts under the hood. What you feel could very well be a worn or broken mount
Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by deeja(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Had similar issue on 2007 Honda Civic. First, I made sure that my Wheel Balancing & Alignment and Engine mount/seating are okay. Then I changed the gear oil using the original honda recommended gear oil and the vibration stopped.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2007 EXL - Slight Vibration When Accelerating From Slow Speed. by lacasa: 1:08am On Dec 15, 2013
This happened to my 05

My friend solved this Issue wt my car by;-

•. Going to my fuel tank
• Unscrewing the fillter attached to the fuel pump
• Bought 'Carb. Cleaner', sprayed it all thru the lil filter till the Dirt disappeared n it got visibly clear.
• Re-assembled eevrytin as was b4 and

Like magic, no more vibrations. Till Date

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Coolest Car Keys / 4 Signs Of A Bad Windshield Wiper Motor / Air Filter/Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.