Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Blackberry Jde Download - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Blackberry Jde Download (7484 Views)

I Need The Blackberry Jde Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Jde Download by javadevil: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
has anyone every tried to download the blackberry Java development kit from the blackberry website? any idea how that is possible or who has a another URL for the JDE. thank you.
Re: Blackberry Jde Download by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
u can search softpedia.com
Re: Blackberry Jde Download by naijaswag1: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2012
I did last three weeks.It's installed in my computer.Although I had one setback.My small laptop(going to sell it) is not opengl complaint so I coudn't run examples on the simulator.They will recommend the eclipse plugin which will not be available if you are outside the US.You will have to download the full bb jde from that site and you are done.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website / All You Need To Know About The Law As A Programmer & Startup Founder In Nigeria / How To Remove Paint Virus From Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.