Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Learn How To Design A Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Design A Website (7364 Views)

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / What Programming Languages Do I Need To Design A Site Like Nairaland? / Design A Module Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2014
I remember the first websites I ever created. To say the least, they looked pretty ugly. I spent lots of time fumbling around with web design software, HTML editors, and website templates, pulling my hair out in the process. Things would always go wrong, and the fact that I’m a slow learner didn’t help matters. Open source web design software makes it 1,000 times easier for anyone to create great looking websites, without having to know anything about HTML, PHP, CSS, or other web programming languages and also caontains complete tutorials on HTML, PHP, CSS for those interested in learning it. You will be amazed at how easy web design can be, and you will be even more amazed when you are able to set up your websites in a matter of minutes. So are you ready to get started?
Then leave your e mail in the comment box

5 Likes

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by laykhorn(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm Interested. You should tell me things I will learn. My mail is
I am not a novice. I developed the defunct one in my profile.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
laykhorn:
I'm Interested. You should tell me things I will learn. My mail is
stunner_noni@computer4u.com
I am not a novice. I developed the defunct one in my profile.
Notify if you havnt received your mail
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by laykhorn(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Drigdee:

Notify if you havnt received your mail
Nothing yet
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
laykhorn:

Nothing yet
Sent
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by laykhorn(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Drigdee:

Sent
Seen. Maybe that thing isnt meant for me. I already have it sound with HTML and CSS and even CSS3. I havent tried PHP though. I'm currently on Python and Ruby
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
laykhorn:

Seen. Maybe that thing isnt meant for me. I already have it sound with HTML and CSS and even CSS3. I havent tried PHP though. I'm currently on Python and Ruby
alryt
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by eugy45(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Drigdee:

I remember the first websites I ever created. To say the least, they looked pretty ugly. I spent lots of time fumbling around with web design software, HTML editors, and website templates, pulling my hair out in the process. Things would always go wrong, and the fact that I’m a slow learner didn’t help matters. Open source web design software makes it 1,000 times easier for anyone to create great looking websites, without having to know anything about HTML, PHP, CSS, or other web programming languages and also caontains complete tutorials on HTML, PHP, CSS for those interested in learning it. You will be amazed at how easy web design can be, and you will be even more amazed when you are able to set up your websites in a matter of minutes. So are you ready to get started?
eugene_okoro@yahoo.com pls i nid it. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by 2Awesome: 2:02am On Dec 24, 2014
icon_of_diamond@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by haibe(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2014
ibblaw77@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Jeus(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jamie200896@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by stingermania(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Drigdee:

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by stingermania(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Drigdee:

stingermania@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by newazuka: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
I need also : okoroazuka@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Stanley2stylz: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Stanley.stylz@yahoo.com ...thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
phikisi4real@gmail.com. I will be grateful for ur help.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Elfree: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by promise46(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Drigdee:

Please. my email promise46@gmail.com i really need it so i can start teaching myself
Thank you
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Drigdee(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2014
promise46:

Please. my email promise46@gmail.com i really need it so i can start teaching myself
Thank you
Check your mail by monday morning
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Elfree: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Elfree:
oikeudeoba@gmail.com
pls i would love to learn it..thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Adegok23: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2014
please I'm so much interested. here is my email: adegok23@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by kasbeats(m): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2014
Drigdee:

tunmisekareem@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Kazsat2004: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm interested here is my mail.....kazsat2013@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by treyday(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2014
HERE! You can Learn how to design and build amazing websites in less than one week here www.aje.biz/wordpress-guide/
sign up for their Newsletter. they also send weekly newsletters on how to improve your websites for free.
i also think on registration they send free e-books too.
best of all they don't spam.
www.aje.biz/wordpress-guide/
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by shinet: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2014
shinaalowoesin@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by LordDarius(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can I have it too? Sure, you far too kind.
Richardocheme@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by donifez(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Donifez224@gmail.com,really need it.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2014
faruqsanusi@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Erubasa3: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
pls i need it too oo @ erubasaemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Owobobrown(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2014
pls need it too gbengadaniel49@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by chinoify: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
chinoify@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by WINDSOW(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Pass me not brother! Windsow2000@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland School Of Programming / Who Wants to Start an Electronic Game Development Company? / Can I Learn Medicine And Practice Coding At Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.