Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 (1373 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Artist's Pictures And Album Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Monarchmindset(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
As for me it's
1=Kendrick Lamar
2=j.cole
3= Drake
4= Macklenmoore

and my top 4 favourite foreign album is

1= born sinner =j.cole
2= live love A$AP= A$AP rocky
3= nothing was the same = Drake
4= M.C.H.G= jay-z

Feel free to share yours
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Monarchmindset: As for me it's
1=Kendrick Lamar
2=j.cole
3= Drake
4= Macklenmoore

and my top 4 favourite foreign album is

1= born sinner =j.cole
2= live love A$AP= A$AP rocky
3= nothing was the same = Drake
4= M.C.H.G= jay-z

Feel free to share yours

Terrible lists! R.I.P Hip Hop!

PS: I thought this was the best album for this year, infact it may well be album of the decade: R.A The Rugged Man - Legends Never Die; Pisses on every album on your list.

Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Monarchmindset(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
I said foreign album mugu!
RSAMAN:

Terrible lists! R.I.P Hip Hop!

PS: I thought this was the best album for this year, infact it may well be album of the decade: R.A The Rugged Man - Legends Never Die; Pisses on every album on your list.
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Monarchmindset: I said foreign album mugu!

And R.A The Rugged Man ain't foreign?
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Monarchmindset(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
RSAMAN:

And R.A The Rugged Man ain't foreign?
ok, if it's foreign I said share yours, and not diss my list wink
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Monarchmindset: ok, if it's foreign I said share yours, and not diss my list wink

as long as it has drake, macklenmoore, asap rocky, jay-z i'm going to continue dissing it.
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
RSAMAN:

as long as it has drake, macklenmoore, asap rocky, jay-z i'm going to continue dissing it.
LMAO!!....RSAMAN, you da best. Always causing trouble on every hip-hop thread. Lols
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nothing was the same
Drake

Born sinner
J. Cole

B.O.A.T.S. II #METIME
2 Chainz

Magna Carta... Holy Grail
Jay Z
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by wildchild1: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
J.Cole's Born Sinner
Eminem's The Marshall Mathers
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
musah13: Nothing was the same
Drake

Born sinner
J. Cole

B.O.A.T.S. II #METIME
2 Chainz

Magna Carta... Holy Grail
Jay Z

Still a terrible list. Login-in with a different account won't make it any better.
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Monarchmindset(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
RSAMAN:

Still a terrible list. Login-in with a different account won't make it any better.
Like do you mean I logged on with a different account
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Monarchmindset:
Like do you mean I logged on with a different account

You tell me.
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Monarchmindset(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2013
angry
RSAMAN:

You tell me.
angry
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Monarchmindset: angry angry

Nevermind.

Anyway going back to your original post and question, my top four rappers are:

1. Immortal Technique
2. Krs-One
3. R.A The Rugged Man
4. Pharoahe Monch

Top Four albums this year:

I haven't listened much hip hop released this year, infact i listened just one; R.A The Rugged Man - Legends Never Die; and it's surely the best album for this year, hands down. Other albums released 2013 i have yet to listen to and itching to do so are:

1. Deltron 3030 - Event II
2. Diabolic - Fightin' Words
3. Hopsin - (forgot the title)

Hip Hop in it's purest form. Surely i wont be toturing my ears with horrible albums by drake and company.
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by Monarchmindset(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
RSAMAN:

Nevermind.

Anyway going back to your original post and question, my top four rappers are:

1. Immortal Technique
2. Krs-One
3. R.A The Rugged Man
4. Pharoahe Monch

Top Four albums this year:

I haven't listened much hip hop released this year, infact i listened just one; R.A The Rugged Man - Legends Never Die; and it's surely the best album for this year, hands down. Other albums released 2013 i have yet to listen to and itching to do so are:

1. Deltron 3030 - Event II
2. Diabolic - Fightin' Words
3. Hopsin - (forgot the title)

Hip Hop in it's purest form. Surely i wont be toturing my ears with horrible albums by drake and company.
Which country do these guys come from #justasking
Re: Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 by RSAMAN(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Monarchmindset:
Which country do these guys come from #justasking

Immortal Technique; Origin: Harlem, New York, United States

Krs-One; Origin: South Bronx, New York, U.S.

R.A The Rugged Man; Origin: Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, US

Pharoahe Monch; Origin: South Jamaica, Queens, New York City, United States.

You ought to pay Wikipedia a visit.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Album X.success Or Flop??? / Please Help With The Title Of This Song.. / [download Music] Wizkid – “fvck You” (cover) Ft. Kizz Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.