Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How I Hide My Age On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Hide My Age On Facebook (690 Views)

Free Proxy And Hide Ip - Ninja Cloak / Free -"hide My Ip Software Activation Key" - For Grabs! / How To Hide Your Website Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Hide My Age On Facebook by weezyfeesy: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello Landites

I was having issues with my facebook account lately, i did try alot of method to hide my age but to no avail, then i met a friend which i explained my problem to. After explaining to him, he says i should check http://delsublog..com/2013/11/how-to-hide-your-age-on-facebook.html and guess what, after i check it, i hide my age in less than 2 minutes.
Re: How I Hide My Age On Facebook by dejt4u(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
..nd so wat?
Re: How I Hide My Age On Facebook by olyivy(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
if you need a blog to tell you how to hide your darn age on facebook, then what da frel are you doing there in the first place.
Re: How I Hide My Age On Facebook by Moxie4lyf(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
who be this OP self?
You need slaps for opening such a thread...
Poor advert strategy...or you think you are talkìng to kids in here?
Mtchw
Re: How I Hide My Age On Facebook by bizfirst: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2013
@ OP, I am not clicking that link!!

Let me give you a great pitching/blog promotion technique: always summarize part of your important post here. Then at the end, provide a link back to your site.

This trick works excellently because you've shown the forumites that you've got something of value work clicking.

Ok?

If you need better ideas, check out one of my posts on effectively promoting a new blog post: http://notopoverty.com/how-to-promote-a-blog-post/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. / Awesome Foreign Hosting Package (3-year Hosting + Domain for less than 10k) / [HELP] How To Space My Ads Displayed On My Sidebar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.