Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? (888 Views)

2015/2016 JAMB Literature Syllabus / Review Of JAMB 2015 Literature Here, "The Last Days At Forcados College" / Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Shaanteel(f): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
The beautiful önce are not yet born thats what my literature teacher often tells me.. My best literature novel is "stormy affair" folowed up by "PURPLE HIBISCUS" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie xo i would like to know what yours is so i could get a couple to read !! Thank you #
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Hopez456(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Animal farm, 1984 by George orwell. Joys of motherhood by Buchi emecheta, The blinkards-a ghanaian comedy. Our husband has gone mad again by Ola rotimi.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Shaanteel(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hopez456: Animal farm, 1984 by George orwell. Joys of motherhood by Buchi emecheta, The blinkards-a ghanaian comedy. Our husband has gone mad again by Ola rotimi.
Enjoy!
thank u dia

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by SecretDreams(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Quite a few, things fall apart by Chinua Achebe came to my mind first though.
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by dejt4u(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hopez456: Animal farm, 1984 by George orwell. Joys of motherhood by Buchi emecheta, The blinkards-a ghanaian comedy. Our husband has gone mad again by Ola rotimi.
Enjoy!

nice one. I lyk animal farm die.
Also, the gods are nt to blame by ola rotimi
anthills of the savanna by chinua achebe
D.O fagunwa's yoruba novel series(ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole, igbo olodumare, irinkerindo ninu igbo elegbeje, ireke onibudo, aditu olodumare).
I also enjoy reading john grisham's novel
also, my anticipated novels to read includes J.K rawlings novel series(harry portal series) and the sword of truth(most especially, wizards first rule)
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Hopez456(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
dejt4u:
D.O fagunwa's yoruba novel series(ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole, igbo olodumare, irinkerindo ninu igbo elegbeje, ireke onibudo, aditu olodumare).
also, my anticipated novels to read includes J.K rawlings novel series(harry portal series) and the sword of truth(most especially, wizards first rule)
Yeah, animal farm is very interesting cudnt beliv i read d book overnyt on the bed. i forgot Achebe's books. Things fall apart is also good, pls mention some rawling's books will love to read. Heard alot about 'aditu eledumare' yet to find the book.
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Hopez456(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
dejt4u:
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Shaanteel(f): 4:07am On Nov 30, 2013
dejt4u:
thanks guys am very gr8ful
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by keyke(f): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2013
i'm an art student; studyin english and int'l studies precisely, so i've red many buh d ones i like very much are; sophocles' king oedipus, buchi emecheta's joys of motherhood, sunnie ododo's hard choice, soyinka's song of a goat, death and d king's horseman, shakespeare's romeo and juliet, george elliot's silas marner, camara laye's african child,
chukuemeka ike's potter's wheel, etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by odufalut: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2013
woman in her prime by asare konadu,romeo and juliet by william shakespeare,joys of motherhood by buchi emecheta,arms and d man by benard shaw,purple herbicus,lord of d flies by william golding,tempest by shakespeare,and lastly women of owu by femi osofisan
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2013
"blackboy" written by wright philips, i think . . . loved this book, kept reading it over and over again. The book was about my lifestory, lol
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by phillippiano(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Ola Rotimi's the gods are not to blame, half of a yellow sun by Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie, purple Hibiscus also frm d same author and The Blinkards(a Ghanaian Novel)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by will007: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Ijapa tiroko....nursery rhymes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by RedCard1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I can't stop loving that novel. The character 'Kambili' is so brilliant.
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Shaanteel(f): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Red_Card: Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I can't stop loving that novel. The character 'Kambili' is so brilliant.
ur unpoint exatli wat a gr8 charaCTER
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Shaanteel(f): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
will007: Ijapa tiroko....nursery rhymes
hillarious lol
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Shaanteel(f): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Elliotwiz1: "blackboy" written by wright philips, i think . . . loved this book, kept reading it over and over again. The book was about my lifestory, lol
lol elliot bt tnx anyWAYS #HAPY#
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by Hopez456(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Elliotwiz1: "blackboy" written by wright philips, i think . . . loved this book, kept reading it over and over again. The book was about my lifestory, lol
Nice autobiography, the guy went through a lot. There's also a similar book 'second class citizen' by Grafiti ...cant remember hs 2nd name, the buk is in my hostel in sch.
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by jhidey08(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Abo and d crocodile, Alani d troublemaker, d drums of joy, d tears of joy.

D sky is falling- Sidney Sheldon
Windmills of d gods- Sidney Sheldon
Re: What Is The Best Literature Novel You Ever Read?? by ugonna1054(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Without a silver spoon by eddie iroh, it is a part of the gift and the Incorruptible judge.
And also Racing hearts!

(1) (Reply)

Great Quote That Will Motivate You (pics) / Slt National Diploma [part- Time] Admissions List Is Out! / 2015/2016 CBT JAMB Exam Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.