Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls (2021 Views)

I Got This Job Mail Pls Hw Real / Deux Properties Limited Calling...who Has Bin There / Ics Ltd Calling Who Got Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Adjovigladys(f): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Dear Applicant,
Further to your application to FINCA, kindly check your Email for further instructions.
Thank you.
FINCA Recruitment team
Pls who has seen the mail and wat r the instructions I havnt seen any mail not even in my spam box
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by casiello(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Check your bulk mail.
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Adjovigladys(f): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
I have checked my spam no mail from finca
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by pstfrancis(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2013
I also got the text message and I have been checking my inbox and spam since but still no mail from Finca. Pls who has gotten the mail? What is the content pls?

1 Like

Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
what role did u apply for pls
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by gerrynez(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2013
mE too I got d message but no mail in my mail boxm
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by eagleseven(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2013
i dont fink those people r serious because i cud remember some time ago i was sent a regret mail in response to my application. i dont how come they sent a txt wifout a corresponding mail again.
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Adjovigladys(f): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Hum na waoh unemployment wahala
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Adjovigladys(f): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dear Applicant,

Subsequent to your application for employment with FINCA, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test for the position of *Account Relationship Officer*.

Date: 14-12-2013

Time:  8:30 am

Venue 1: Woman Development Centre, Oba Ogunji road Pen Cinema Agege Lagos.

Venue 2: Alvan Ikoku College of Education Owerri, Imo State.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Indicate your preferred exam center by SMS using the sample below, before 11.59 pm Tuesday December 03, 2013 to the GSM numbers below:

Text, Name and Lagos to 08161849746 for Lagos venue
OR
Name and Owerri to 08097268206 for Owerri venue

·         Print and come along with a copy of this mail as your invite for the test
·         A recent passport photograph to be collected at the test venue
·         Photocopy and original of your proof of identification.

Note that applicants who do not comply with any of the instructions above will not be allowed to take the test.

Thank you
FINCA Recruitment Team
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Xtaceeey: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
D job is likely 2be based in owerri, meanin if ur selected, ur likely 2relocate... How do one reconcile wt dat? Asin 4sm1 who's neva been dia bfor sef...

One more tin,ds bank wey be MFB so, dem go get beta pay structure??
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by oly4jesus(f): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
I got d invitation text 2day, pls does anyone hv d idea of wht we should expect 4 d test
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by pweetytonie(f): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Did somebody say owerri state?...hmmmmmmm
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by arinzehappines(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes I put owerri
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
I received d text nd d mail but I cant rber applying. However, am a Pol Sc graduate nd dey said Account Rship Officer, shudnt this be a post for those who studied courses related to accounting?
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by Talie2kiss(f): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
I got d mail i applied 4 teller they sent me a test invite 4 account relatnshp officer o
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by lordsima: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Gladys could u pls
arinze_happines: Yes I put owerri
forward dat mail to my box?...email is onyejekweokechukwu@hotmail.com...tanx
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by eagleseven(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2013
who has the idea of what the test is going to be like?
Re: Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
How was d test?

(1) (Reply)

Xtra Edge Foods Ltd. Recruiting / Job In Abeokuta And Ibadan / Emafrica Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.