Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Is The Most Scariest Diseases You Have Ever Heard And Its Definition. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Scariest Diseases You Have Ever Heard And Its Definition. (703 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Diseases You Can Get From Drinking Too Much Garri / 10 Diseases You Should Know That Show Up In Your Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Scariest Diseases You Have Ever Heard And Its Definition. by Driftingking(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Neurofibromatosis:this the growing of tumour on the skin thereby disfiguring the carrier.it is caused by the contamination of the neurone canal&nervous system.

add urz.
Re: What Is The Most Scariest Diseases You Have Ever Heard And Its Definition. by sainty2k3(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2013
My broda no be by big name alone o, am a doctor and disease I fear most now is lassa fever, it spreads like air freshner, kills d patient plus relatives + caregiver. Lassa fever belongs to a group of viral haemorrhagic fever, the source of infection is tot to be from house rat, wen they contaminate food subs with their faeces, urine or foot. First discoverd ia lassa village of Nigeria now its rampant in other places like abakaliki ,ebonyi

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Scariest Diseases You Have Ever Heard And Its Definition. by Driftingking(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
LEPROSY: One of the oldest diseases of the time of jesus christ.it is a communicable disease.and makes the carier lose his/her ability to socialize.
Re: What Is The Most Scariest Diseases You Have Ever Heard And Its Definition. by Ayowumie(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2013
@OP I will add mine but only after you have changed the title of your post. An English language expression can not have 2superlatives beside each other 'most scariest'.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association To Embark On Nationwide Strike This Weekend / Photo: Dying Man Says Goodbye To His Dog / Can't Find Sleep, Pls Help O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.