Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

To Members Of The Hood - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Members Of The Hood (697 Views)

Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! / My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello, 'Romancers', i'm back, mind you i didnt come back because i was 'ADDICTED' to Nairaland, but cos peeps around here want me around, besides i've been missing my folks around. Top on the list is
sPONGEBACK a.k.a KHALESSI wink. I so love this lad, i also miss folks of my orientation
Masonkz
Johnpaul
Robian
Gsking
*Johnfavor
*EyesWideOpen
idowuogbo and many others.
Not forgetting my sister from another mother OGUGUA cool.
I love you all and i am back and better.
*Kissess*
*MODIFIED*
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Uniquexty(f): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Who cares? Nl has enough members to notice ur absence. You can get lost again, for all i care.

1 Like

Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
embarassed Na wa ooo, aunty we dey quarrel ne?
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uniquexty: Who cares? Nl has enough members to notice ur absence. You can get lost again, for all i care.

*Yei..
Yepah..
*falls from window..

Chei this is so smashing..
Hahahahahahahaha..
Lwtmb ooo

kudos ma'am grin
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lol can't Stop Laughing..
Welcome back party turned awry sha..
Owoh..

U weren't missed n just as Sister said u might as well deactivate dis one n nobody would notice..
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Someone just cant get off ma trail, i'm either too important in that person's life or the person's just a serial looser. Sm peeps can be pathethic sha
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2013
This is impersonation! Not cool, Niguel aka chike hosan, desist from it!!! U hate him doesnt mean u suld impersonate him.
INNOisBACK: Hello, 'Romancers', i'm back, mind you i didnt come back because i was 'ADDICTED' to Nairaland, but cos peeps around here want me around, besides i've been missing my folks around. Top on the list is
sPONGEBACK a.k.a KHALESSI wink. I so love this lad, i also miss folks of my orientation
Masonkz
Johnpaul
Robian
Gsking
idowuogbo and many others.
Not forgetting my sister from another mother OGUGUA cool.
I love you all and i am back and better.
*Kissess*

Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

*Yei..
Yepah..
*falls from window..

Hahahahahahahaha..
Lwtmb ooo

kudos ma'am grin
isnt it glaring dat ur d OP U came almost d thread was opend. Desist, its bad!
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

*Yei..
Yepah..
*falls from window..

Hahahahahahahaha..
Lwtmb ooo

kudos ma'am grin
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2013
lol,Nah, @ Bushyassbanger, it's still me, INNO18, remember? wink, how have you been? Learnt you are the new troll around here, since simon left.
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2013
INNOisBACK: lol,Nah, @ Bushyassbanger, it's still me, INNO18, remember? wink, how have you been? Learnt you are the new troll around here, since simon left.
its a lie, u aint Inno. Ok, within 5min oya, show urself, i knw u to be good at wording. Show dat
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2013
lol, 9jahottest gay,5points,Ohdude, it's me INNOwink
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Phoolishness @ It's Zenith..
Bushya55 why would i want to impersonate a goon..

That's slanderous...
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2013
*MODIFIED*
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Silence Is Platinum
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
INNOisBACK: i hardly notice your existence. Insignificant mass of cow dung!
wtf

Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Welcome back bro. Was wondering what made you leave in the first place.
Re: To Members Of The Hood by GSKing: 3:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Just seeing this o... welcome back INNO
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2013
,Tnx @ Masonkz, just needed sometime to log off and face some domestic issues, besides there were some topics i wasnt really 'proud' of on my other handle, the day my classmate saw em and told me about em, was very embarrassed, so, had to deactivate. Tnx @ GSking. I really missed you guyswink
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Johnfavour(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Inno wot abt me? U no recognise baba isale. Oya MOD com close diz thread.
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
^ Request aknowledged wink
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
INNOisBACK: ,Tnx @ Masonkz, just needed sometime to log off and face some domestic issues, besides there were some topics i wasnt really 'proud' of on my other handle, the day my classmate saw em and told me about em, was very embarrassed, so, had to deactivate. Tnx @ GSking. I really missed you guyswink

Hmm.

Alright bro. Oya how we dey celebrate end of the year? grin
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lols, what do you have in mind? wink, and besides me for the meantime Dey Lasgidi, what point on the Greenwich are you? That reminds me, hw about hezron, he's still not back, hope' he's cool sha, you know he didnt get to read my apology on the other handle sad.
Re: To Members Of The Hood by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
INNOisBACK: Lols, what do you have in mind? wink, and besides me for the meantime Dey Lasgidi, what point on the Greenwich are you? That reminds me, hw about hezron, he's still not back, hope' he's cool sha, you know he didnt get to read my apology on the other handle sad.

Lol. Was actually kidding at first. I'm in Lag for now anyway, although I may not be for long.

Yea Hezron isn't back, and yea I know he didn't get to read the apology. Too little too late. We all hope he's fine though, although it's obvious he's been stressed lately. Family issues and all. You can pm him to send your regards all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Babe In Lagos? Hit Me Up For S*x / Abuja's Hook Up Zone / 10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.