Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! (2971 Views)

Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Are There Really Nice People In This Place Called Narialand? / Am A Cool Dude In Need Of Cool Chicks And Dudes Willing 2 Catch Fun: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
During my one month stay in Nairaland, I get to meet weird and alright members in this site. I call them cyber buddies and enemies. Both ways, the click my online times  to be fun. They all are unique in their own ways. Another thing will be, if I didn't mention you name that doesn't mean you are not unideal or hilarious. It's just that we never met or even conversed. Here is my list!

1. Aminalib (is leading my list, too bad she's taken)

2. Mrsdarkskin

3. Inked-Nerd

4. EthioDime (She's hot, hands down)

5. 190 ( her/his broken English is hilarious) -

6. Mr-cork ( That dude knows how to irritate women, I call him woman terrorizer -either way he's aight)

7. Tosinville ( He is cool, expect when he keeps on nice chicks like mrsdarkskin).

8. Babe. (she's sexy).

There is my list people, your negative implications, whining, 'I don't agree lines' and objections will be irrelevant BECAUSE this is my list my list. In you don't agree with my list, make your own list I say.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Claroo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
what about Inked_Nerd?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Claroo:

what about Inked_Nerd?

I hardly know her!
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2011
Claroo:

what about Inked_Nerd?

He's right. Him and I haven't come in contact until today grin.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

He's right. Him and I haven't come in contact until today grin.

You seem aight though. smiley O.K, its your turn what do you think of me (not that I care). wink
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

You seem aight though. smiley O.K, its your turn what do you think of me (not that I care). wink

I'm still trying to figure you out. Ask me again at the end of this month and I'll give you an honest answer ok?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

You seem aight though.  smiley O.K, its your turn what do you think of me (not that I care). wink

SHE IS TAKEN

SHE IS THE ONLY REASON I COULD KILL A HUMAN BEING so watch out! angry
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Yemmyc(f): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2011
*oh ho*
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

SHE IS TAKEN

Oh no, this again? shocked tongue
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2011
Odunnu nko? @Advocator
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2011
fstranger3:

SHE IS TAKEN

LOOOOOOOOOL. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

Odunnu nko? @Advocator

If you want to be in my list just say it!  smiley

Inked-nerd - I see that you are already off market. That other dude is claiming you, is it true that you 2 are items? grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2011
What about my brother grin cry, Koolchicco?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

Replace mine with BABE!s cheesy

BABE!:

Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Your brother? Or your p-i-m-p? If you respond with the latter, I will put his name on the list. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Ethiodime: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2011
awwww thxs op. cheesy bt one thing i dont get is why do pple tink that I'm mdskin?
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Ethiodime: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

Your brother? Or your p-i-m-p? If you respond with the latter, I will put his name on the list. grin
cheesy grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethiodime:

awwww thxs op.  cheesy bt one thing i dont get is why do pple tink that I'm mdskin?

You guys think & type the same way! I don't know but there's something that links you both.  undecided
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2011
I am going to hurt you Chicco!  LMAO!  You and your damn emoticons!
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethiodime:

cheesy grin
Whats funny embarassed tongue
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

Ayo, what spell did you use on BABE, I think she likes you. Was it what you told her, is it that you guys met in real life already and she enjoys your ehm - you know. Tell us dude, we all wanna know. grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by InkedNerd(f): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

Inked-nerd - I see that you are already off market. That other dude is claiming you, is it true that you 2 are items? grin

In his mind we're an item. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a single woman grin.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 12:42am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

Don't worry my dear!, leave'em alone wink, all our haters are Misdirected Groupies!
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

OUCH, that was a bit harsh. How can you lock away the guy who claimed that he will kill a human being for you? ( Inked, you are a hardcore heart breaker).  grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by fstranger3(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

So you are denying me on the WWW, init?

Hmmmmm.      .      .
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

Ayo, what spell did you use on BABE, I think she likes you. Was it what you told her, is it that you guys met in real life already and she enjoys your ehm - you know. Tell us dude, we all wanna know. grin
undecided undecided

BABE!:

Don't worry my dear!, leave'em alone wink, all our haters are Misdirected Groupies!
OK swerry. *Jumps blissfully*
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by BABE3: 12:49am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

Advocator, you are a character! He didnt use a spell on me, we just found out today that we are siblings, so if we are coming off too strong, uhn, its only natural,  smiley
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by Advocator: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Advocator, you are a character! He didnt use a spell on me, we just found out today that we are siblings, so if we are coming off too strong, uhn, its only natural,  smiley

I see. smiley

Carry on with the embracing then. You guys have a lot to talk about.
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2011
You don't need all that babes. Ayo is very untiring, watch him come back with even more ad hominems grin
BABE!:

Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by koolchicco: 12:54am On Mar 13, 2011
Advocator:

I see. smiley

Carry on with the embracing then. You guys have a lot to talk about.

I said it. He's already here! grin
Re: My List Of Cool Members Of This Place! by obowunmi(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2011
What's going on hia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Port Harcourt Hookups, Strictly For Mature Girls And Guyz / Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.