Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus (519 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus by xynerise: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
I would have loved to post this in the joke section but this is NOT funny grin

I was posted to Kebbi state during my NYSC in 2005 and that was when I experienced the worst event of my life grin.

After the 3weeks orientation, we were posted to our PPA at different L.G.A. Two days after posting, I was set to go back home and get ready to resume duty after the compulsory 2weeks break.

On my way to Lagos, we got to Yauri L.G and we stopped to eat. I didn't eat much because the food was awful. We continued the journey and when we got to Ilorin, my ordeal began. My stomach started misbehaving grin. My God! I felt like I was in Hell. It was still dark and that area is very risky at night. I had to endure and my butt almost exploded. A lot of pretty girls were inside the bus and I don't want to mess myself up. We were all corp members. I endured the constipation till we got to Ibadan. I can't see clearly again grin.

My butt was so hot that I almost farted. I ran to the driver's seat and whispered to his ears ''Ejo, mo fe ya gben'', he told me where we were was dangerous and he could not take the risk. I was forced to scream ''Bleep!!''. I was sweating profusely as I held my butt grin.

He saw me sweating and felt pity on me and stopped the bus. Everyone was just laughing at me. I no send jare, I bone face run enter bush. My business was to ''shiit'' and leave that bush grin

Have you ever experience this in a public bus?
Re: Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus by Toecynne(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lol.... Op am imagining ur facial xpression grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus by xynerise: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Toe_cynne: Lol.... Op am imagining ur facial xpression grin grin grin grin grin grin
It wasn't funny o grin
Re: Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
that is Why I always take that medicine my mummy always give me anytime we want to travel. when I was small... cheesy undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus by xynerise: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Monstertrucks: that is Why I always take that medicine my mummy always give me anytime we want to travel. when I was small... cheesy undecided undecided
What medicine?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel BIS. / Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time / South Africa's First Black President, Nelson Mandela Is Dead !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.