Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks (1619 Views)

Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) / TB Joshua Speaks On 2015 Elections / Taribo West Arrives In Ghana To Preach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by gistdrill(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
This is one of the funniest piece you cant miss...TB Joshua...I dont think he needs introduction..He is a popular pastor...He bares his mind on certain issues and gave insight of his daughter coming back to preach the gospel after her PhD...Enjoy!!!!

Why is it that your wife does not preach like other pastors’ wives?
My wife is a very wonderful woman. She believes in receiving her own call. She does not just want to hold microphone because her husband is a pastor.
Men of God need to take care of their children. My daughter studied Law she is doing her PhD in Harvard and she is coming back home to preach the gospel. She loves to preach.

see full story at: http://gistdrill..com/2013/11/after-her-phd-in-harvard-my-daughter.html
Re: My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good to know sir grin
Re: My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by henrinco(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good...
Re: My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by obyrich(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
God called you and you called your daughter?
Re: My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
any thing that's not on emmanuel tv..or scoan website is false to me

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Would Come Back To Preach," TB Joshua Speaks by 24in7: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Meet 2014 Queen Of Aso Nigeria Pageant Contestants / Dr Sid Reacts To Reports His Wedding Cost N25million / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Owns 200 Unused Designer Clothes & $50k Worth Of Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.