Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Dr Sid Reacts To Reports His Wedding Cost N25million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Reacts To Reports His Wedding Cost N25million (1620 Views)

AY Makun Reacts To Reports His Marriage Has Allegedly Crashed / Davido's Camp Reacts To Reports Of Impregnating Older Lover / Wizkid Reacts To Reports Claiming He Slept With A ‘Groupie’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Reacts To Reports His Wedding Cost N25million by 247tops(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
There was a report earlier today that Dr Sid's wedding to Simi Osomo cost a whopping N25million. In the report, it was claimed that their wedding venue cost between N1.5million to N3million. Simi’s engagement ring cost a staggering N1.3million. Her Melange white gold wedding band cost N2.2m. Her wedding gown cost N500k. Dr Sid's Tom Ford cost N650k. The wedding company paid N6m. Wedding venue decoration supposedly cost N2m, while the wedding cake cost N2m. The food and drinks reportedly cost N2m. DJs, and security cost about N2.5m...etc etc... But Dr Sid took to twitter to dismiss the claims.

Source:http://247tops..com/2014/08/dr-sid-reacts-to-reports-his-wedding.html

Re: Dr Sid Reacts To Reports His Wedding Cost N25million by redcliff: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
All these useless aproco bloggers. I wish i hack.. i would take you guys down one after the other like soldiers in the warfront.... whats our business even if his wedding cost 200k? Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Reacts To Reports His Wedding Cost N25million by sexyjennik(f): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
redcliff: All these useless aproco bloggers. I wish i hack.. i would take you guys down one after the other like soldiers in the warfront.... whats our business even if his wedding cost 200k? Is it your money?
lol,abi o....plz help ask dem.jobless fellows

(1) (Reply)

Brainy Wins One Million Naira On Pepsi Top 10 Music Chart Show / Here Is Our Exclusive Celeb 'whatsapp Profile Photo' Of The Day! / Katy Perry On Fire!!! Puts On Incredible Super Bowl Performance..check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.