Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

gruesome!! Cyprus Police Breaks Leg Of An African Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / gruesome!! Cyprus Police Breaks Leg Of An African Man (766 Views)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gruesome!! Cyprus Police Breaks Leg Of An African Man by pimplucious: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Cyprus police officers reportedly broke the leg of an Ivorian man in the capital city of Nicosia on Wednesday, November 27, 2013.
Police reportedly broke the leg of the Ivorian man while trying to subdue him.
Three African men were randomly stopped by police officers on patrol in broad daylight on Wednesday, November 27, 2013.
The men presented documents to police showing they were legally residing in Cyprus and one of the men accused the police of racially profiling them.

Follow link to see video.

http://nigerianssavingnigerians.org/2013/11/29/cyprus-police-reportedly-breaks-leg-of-an-african-man-video/
Re: gruesome!! Cyprus Police Breaks Leg Of An African Man by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Why do Africans keep going to these type of countries in the first place?? If I was an African immigrant the ONLY two countries I would go to is good old USA or the UK, much more equal opportunities in those two countries.
Re: gruesome!! Cyprus Police Breaks Leg Of An African Man by ENERGY74(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is just poverty that makes fellow african men run to such country cyprus.
Re: gruesome!! Cyprus Police Breaks Leg Of An African Man by yommyuk: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
KidStranglehold: Why do Africans keep going to these type of countries in the first place?? If I was an African immigrant the ONLY two countries I would go to is good old USA or the UK, much more equal opportunities in those two countries.

I wonder ooo

(1) (Reply)

Woman Collapses, Dies While Giving A New Year Testimony In Church. / Man Attacked Flatmate With Claw Hammer For Being Gay / Doctor Faces Charge For Having S*x With Female Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.