Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

~the Game~ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~the Game~ (2699 Views)

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Haven read works on NL, although rarely comment but comment on some works, I've decided to come up with this story line.

All comments are welcomed, criticisms, praises corrections etc. I tell you, you won't hurt me. I love it when you comment and pinpoint my mistakes and defects for me.

A story actually prompted me to write, "NO MATTER WHAT" Written by my boss Temitope Daniel. It touched me and I loved it so much. I'll share the link later, thanks to you all. Updating soon, I'll love to see various comments. Thanks my people.

THE GAME ©2013

Abiodun Olakunle - Abbey2580
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
¤ONE¤

Olukemi, the first wife of Chief Tade. The C.E.O of tads foods companies. She gave birth to a set of beautiful twins but from then started her still birth. They married several years back before Chief married another beautiful wife, Sola.

Olukemi gave birth to Taiwo and Kenny. Both were ladies and were astonishingly beautiful. Taiwo was the more beautiful between them. She was in her 300 level, music in the university. She was a very brilliant girl but loved music and neglected other courses for music.

Kenny, she was also so beautiful and tall. She was in the same university with her twin sister and studying Nutrition and Dietics. She was equally brilliant with her twin sister.

¤¤¤¤

Sola was the impatient wife of the two wives of the chief. Tall, beautiful but gets angry easily. She gave birth to three children, Toyin, her first child and daughter, she then gave birth to Emmanuel, the only son of the family and then Sade, the last child of the family.

Toyin was not very beautiful. She was in 200 level in a private and standard university and her sibling were attending good schools because it was their mother that gave birth to a son.

Emmanuel, he was the only son of the family and loved partying and keeping friends. As the only son, he was provided with everything he wanted by his father.

The last born, Sade was also spoilt, and very pretty. She was so much beautiful also.

Taiwo was with her best friend, Doyin at the restaurant in the sunny afternoon after lectures. They were too tired to get home and start cooking what they'd eat. It was there they were when a tall and good-looking guy walked inside the restaurant.

He was dark and handsome, in his short sleeve dress and pencil jeans. He used a silver wrist watch and had a low cut. He was cute and attractive to ladies. He sat down behind the two jolly friends gisting, he surveyed the menu list before him and called on the waiter.

"One who hears that we are studying music will think we aren't good and even may think its not a good course, since its not medicine." Taiwo expressed taking a sip from the bottled coke.

'Yes now. At first, I've been thinking on studying medicine but since I found out my gift, I shouldn't beat around the bush now, I should be after building my gift.' She smiled.

'Abi oo. I just pray God connects me with someone that can assist, promote me.' Taiwo prayed.

"Amen." The guy behind answered.

--continues
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
I beg of you all, please, don't just read, this will be my first story on NL. I need ur comments and corrections plz!

Thanks

Signed: Abbey2580
Re: ~the Game~ by D9ty7(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abbey, a nice piece u've got here. U've not told us d name of the anonymous guy who said ament to the girls prayer.
Still following.
Re: ~the Game~ by D9ty7(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mr Abbey, you can paste the link to your story on my thread.
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Impressed bro........... 9c one, thanks for mentioning my name on this thread and ma story "no matter what." I'm really happy and impressed... Lots of love.. Following this to the very end!

9c work...
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: Abbey, a nice piece u've got here. U've not told us d name of the anonymous guy who said ament to the girls prayer.
Still following.

Don't worry bro.. I'm coming to that. Thanks so much.
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: Mr Abbey, you can paste the link to your story on my thread.

Really.. Thanks bro
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Temitope Daniel: Impressed bro........... 9c one, thanks for mentioning my name on this thread and ma story "no matter what." I'm really happy and impressed... Lots of love.. Following this to the very end!

9c work...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee.... My Boss is already on this thread? I'm happy seeing you on my thread Dan! Thanks so much, I need your support oh! King of Pes grin
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
I have a question for you @op.. You said due tobthae fact that the first wife had stillbirths, that's what prompted the husband to have another wife.. How many times did d stillbirths occur? And why is it that the gap between the twins and d second wife first child is just a year Rectify that...
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
LogoDWhiz: I have a question for you @op.. You said due tobthae fact that the first wife had stillbirths, that's what prompted the husband to have another wife.. How many times did d stillbirths occur? And why is it that the gap between the twins and d second wife first child is just a year Rectify that...

Dtz 2ru, aw come d twins naw senior the first daughter of the second wife with just a year..
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
«Continuation»

'Amen..' The guy behind answered.

'Haha..' Taiwo commented and stared at her friend. "Who asked him to say amen now?" Taiwo complained quietly.

'Just let's leave him.' Doyin laughed.

He stood up from his seat and turned to the two friends. "Can I sit with you please?" He asked smiling at both of them.

Taiwo frowned and was looking at Doyin. "What does he want now?" 'I hope we are safe.' Taiwo was thinking in her and rose her head to check what the guy look like.

'I'm favour. My friends call me Fave.' He smiled at Taiwo stretching his hand to shake her. "I hope I'm safe." Taiwo continued thinking. She stretched her hand back and shook him.

'What a lovely hand.. Can I sit with you guys?' He asked again laughing.

Doyin and her friend kept mute and watching each other, they were using their faces to discuss. "You can sit." Doyin answered at last.

He sat down and turned his head to the back. "I'm waiting for my food!" He waved at the waiter busy getting him his order.

He turned back and continued smiling. "Can I know your names beautiful ladies?" He asked still smiling.

'I'm Doyin and this is my...' She was pointing to Taiwo when Taiwo scorned her with her angry face explaining to her not to disclose her name to him.

'Hmm.... You can ask her what her name is.' Doyin smiled back, at least he's handsome. She thought.

'Yes, that's a good name.' He laughed, the server arrived with a plate of fried rice.

"Can I know yours too miss?" He smiled to her.

Taiwo eyed him angrily and hissed. She packed her belongings and stood up. "When you are through, meet me in the hostel." She addressed Taiwo.

-continues
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
LogoDWhiz: I have a question for you @op.. You said due tobthae fact that the first wife had stillbirths, that's what prompted the husband to have another wife.. How many times did d stillbirths occur? And why is it that the gap between the twins and d second wife first child is just a year Rectify that...

Welcome to my thread sir... Now, what you complained about will be fully explained in the story with time
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abbey2580:

Welcome to my thread sir... Now, what you complained about will be fully explained in the story with time
okay... But .Check this out..

Abbey2580: ¤ONE¤

Olukemi, the first wife of Chief Tade. The C.E.O of tads foods companies. She gave birth to a set of beautiful twins but from then started her still birth. "They married several years back before Chief married another beautiful wife, Sola."
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 4:25am On Dec 01, 2013
LogoDWhiz: okay... But .Check this out..

Okay bro... I'll modify some things now...
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 4:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Updating soon readers. Thanks..
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Expecting.... smiley
Re: ~the Game~ by skyscraperTM(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Following
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Following

Thanks man... Upd8n soon
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
«Continuation»

Taiwo walked out of the restaurant. Fave felt somehow embarrassed but kept smiling. Doyin stood up also, "I'm sorry, I have to go now." She apologized and went after her.

Favour smiled and continued with his food. "People don't do things patiently, she thought I wanted to ask her out abi? I said amen to her prayer, thinking I'll introduce her to my friend, music promoter and director. Nawa oh!" He complained.

He was almost through with his food when he saw an identity card on the floor, where Taiwo seated. He picked it up and read what was the details. He smiled and got up, he walked outside, it was an I.D card necessary to be shown to the director every week.

He saw "LESER UNIVERSITY." He rushed to the school but didn't know how to go about it. He parked his car outside the school premises and walked into the school. He was asking various students he saw about the faculty of Music. He walked around but couldn't find her, he walked back into his car and went home.

-continues....

church was so much stressful 2dae, plz I beg of u, I'll write more @ 9te..
Re: ~the Game~ by D9ty7(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
I dey enjoy u jare, waiting patiently for the next update. Btw, Taiwo is a learner for walking out on Fave. Anyways, fave's got her I.D card. She'll pay for her rudeness.
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oga Abbey, we no c ur upd8 ooh.. Me dey wait ooh! I dey hung, 4 more & wen u go modify wetin u talk say u wan modify bayi?
Re: ~the Game~ by delepaul(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm feeling dis....Let's get dis done and dusted
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
That's how some girls behave rashly.. Mtcheww...
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
LogoDWhiz: That's how some girls behave rashly.. Mtcheww...

Lol, na fight ni?
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Lol, na fight ni?
nah.. Just expressing my emotions.. Is it bad??
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2013
«Continuation»
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2013
«Continuation»

Fave was driving back home at a reasonable speed, he kept the I.d card aside and focused on the music he was listening to in the car. He kept on remembering what happened in the restaurant and how he had been jilted by several ladies who have been after his money, always.

He got home, Deji ran to the gate to open the gate for him after some seconds he had spent there with his hand on the soft horn. He drove inside the compound and came out of the car, looking very tired.

'How far Fave?' Deji asked as he was shutting the gate.

"Me no dey jere, I'm tired. The man delayed me." He replied.

'Sorry oh, let's go in. I've prepared the food.' He said.

Favour smiled and walked in. He met olawale in the living room laughing with no one, he was with his phone, chatting with his girl-friend.

"Mr man, take this thing easy now, person wey see you like this go think say we don dey habour madness for house." Fave complained and sat on the soft chair.

'I'll bring your food there abi? You don't have legs?' Deji was shouting from the Kitchen.

'I dey...' Wale cut in.

"You think say I be like you? You don't have any girl to show off with, you don't love neither do you care about them since Sade left you, do you think you are growing younger." He interrupted.

'I dey come jare...' He completed his sentence and faced Wale back.

"Mr Man, thank you. When she jilts you, I'll be here. It will be the best thing if you don't tell sha." He laughed.

Deji walked to the living room with a plate of porridge and bottled water in a tray. "This is it. I'm not nice oh, just assisted you." He laughed.

'Who doesn't know you. Thank you normal person, you better talk to this guy you dey call friend' he said.

"I'm not surprised. He's been laughing that way since lord knows. Its not his fault, its Tomi that's making him happy." He replied.

'God bless you normal person.' Wale quickly said, still laughing out loud.

"I can see both of you aren't normal." He said carrying a spoon.

'Its your business, when you go start another relationship guy? Since that girl left you, you never think?' Deji uttered frankly.

"I'm off to the room, don't kill me with your problem, the ladies in the other flat will be hearing you guys now and Wale's so called girlfriend." He uttered taking his food inside the room.

"Na you sabi." Deji said and brought out his phone to start chatting.

-continues
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2013
LogoDWhiz: That's how some girls behave rashly.. Mtcheww...

Abi na.. Tz 2ru
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2013
dele-paul:
I'm feeling dis....Let's get dis done and dusted

Yes sir!! Now dusting it.. Welcome to story here...
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2013
I love this kind of nigga living... It will be fun...
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:04am On Dec 02, 2013
LogoDWhiz: I love this kind of nigga living... It will be fun...

Sure na, prayer is just that he'll upd8 regularly! Feed m more

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

***destiny*** / Writers Make Money, Readers Too..get In Here / Looking For Passport Of Mallam Ilia Epub Or Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.