Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

~the Game~ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~the Game~ (2691 Views)

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~the Game~ by Akinpelumi01(m): 5:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Abbey, I dey ur back.... **following**
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Abbey, I dey ur back.... **following**

Welcome here bro!
Re: ~the Game~ by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2013
#parks plane#--gently following--...
Re: ~the Game~ by heywhykum(f): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
Saw your link on Dan's thread.... 9c piece u've gat here........

****FOLLOWING****
Re: ~the Game~ by Akinpelumi01(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Abbey2580:

Welcome here bro!

Yes-oooh... Come upd8 na..
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Akinpelumi01:

Yes-oooh... Come upd8 na..

I'm sorry all 4 not upd8n, I loosed my Aunt so I've been in Ondo state. I'll try and update this afternoon, please bear with me
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 4:38am On Dec 04, 2013
«Continuation»

Fave kept on thinking, "how do I return this thing to her now? It may be very useful to her now." He kept murmuring. He got into the room and laid on the bed, everything that happened in the day flashed back to his vision including his pasts. "This lady thinks I want to date her right?" He smiled.

He searched his body for the identity card but couldn't find it. "Have I lost it?" He wondered and kept on searching. He walked to the living room to check where he was sitting but didn't see it there. "Mr man, what are now looking for?" Deji asked facing his phone.

He didn't respond and walked outside to his car, he then found it. On closing the door to his car, he saw Damola from afar in a white towel spreading her clothes. He waved and walked into the living room back, he took his seat for a while without talking with anyone before walking in. He eventually saw the phone number and hostel description on the I.D card.

He didn't want to call her in the living room because of his life-forsaking friends. He got inside and dialed her number, he waited patiently for her to pick it. As she picked it, he dropped the I.D card on the bed and stood up walking around the room.

'Its me Favour, the guy you saw at the restaurant earlier.' He described.

"What! Doyin gave you my number right!" She shouted and ended the call.

....What's usually wrong with this girl? She should have let me complete my sentence... He complained.

-continues
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 4:39am On Dec 04, 2013
I'm sorry about earlier, still updating soon. I left ondo state yesterday, although it was sad and tiresome. I can now type... Thanks 4 understanding, although no comment...
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Abbey2580: I'm sorry about earlier, still updating soon. I left ondo state yesterday, although it was sad and tiresome. I can now type... Thanks 4 understanding, although no comment...

No b dat na.. I don greet u 4 ma thread..

Sowie abt it..
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2013
«Continuation»

Fave was fed up, he laid on his bed and was looking at her passport photograph on the I.D card. "Which kind of girl are you? I wonder the kind of guy that will be dating you." He uttered.

¤¤¤¤¤

Taiwo walked briskly to Doyin to bombard her woth series of questions. "Why did you give him my number without my consent?" She frowned.

Doyin smiled and kept on looking at her, she thought Taiwo was joking.

'Can you answer! Why are you staring at me!' She shouted.

"What do you mean? It seems you are getting more serious.' Doyin replied her.

"Do I look like a joker before? Why don't you use your brain properly rather than this!" She shouted.

....' Haha, wait Taiwo, is anything the matter? What on earth have I done now, who are you talking about sef?' She stood at her angrily.

"FAVE." She replied.

'Fave? Who's fave!' She asked thoughtfully.

"I know you'll turn it to this way, he's the guy we met at the restaurant earlier." She replied.

'How will I give him your number? When I'm normal.' She replied.

'Haaa... Doyin, I've always known you are good at lying.' She shouted.

She hissed and took her seat back. "Taiwo, I can't shout, I didn't give him your cell phone number. I don't know how he got it, since you hate guys how could I have given him!" She continued.

'Don't just talk to me again, you know I hate lies, where on earth could he have gotten my cell phone number. We were together, I left you there, so who else. Do we know him before!' She shouted.

'When you are tired you'll go and pick a seat.' She replied.

¤¤¤¤

It was the next morning, ready for lectures. Doyin and Taiwo did everything they wanted separately and faced the lecture hall at different time. Doyin left first and showed the director her I.D card as usual, not farther, Taiwo arrived and searched her bag to present the I.D card, she couldn't find it.

...Continues
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

No b dat na.. I don greet u 4 ma thread..

Sowie abt it..

I know bro.. Thanks so much.. Other updates coming soon...
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2013
«Continues»

She walked back to the hostel, she knew she couldn't enter the lecture hall and the practice section without her I.D card. She entered into the room and searched the room. She wondered it was with her to lecture hall yesterday. "Is this the way Doyin wants to punish me?" She asked herself and arranged everything she had disorganized and laid on the bed.

Doyin looked around but didn't see her in the lecture hall. She brought out her phone and pinged her not thinking they are quarreling. "This is serious, there is a test in Mr Ade's class. Whr are you?" She sent to her.

Taiwo saw the message but neglected it. She thought for a while that Mr Ade is a very tough lecturer and quickly replied her. "I can't find my I.D card."

Doyin was surprised and started thinking of where the I.d card could be. She replied her "ttyl, till I get home. I'll cover up for you, although it'll be tough and you knw!"

¤¤¤¤

It was in the evening, she got back to the hostel in the room and both started discussing. "Where did you now put it?" She was concerned.

'In my bag.. No, I can't even remember. I removed it from my bag but can't remember.' She replied.

Not quite long after they started their discussion, there was a knock on their door. It was Abidemi from the next room. "A man is asking after the two of you outside." She informed and walked to her room.

'A man?' Taiwo repeated.

"Let's quickly go.." Doyin uttered.

'I'm not leaving this place. Why will a man be looking for me? Me?' She asked again.

'We can't tell the person, whether its even you brother.' She replied.

'That goat can't come here, we don't talk. We live differently and this is not his school.' She replied.

'Just let's go, at least he can't kill us.' She insisted.

They left the room and got outside. To their surprise, they saw Fave.

¤End of Chapter One¤

DEDICATED TO MY LATE AUNT & MY BOSS, T.DAN...
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Lovely story.. I'm so much loving this...

Fave is my kind of guy.. Exactly like me. Too nice.....
Re: ~the Game~ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oga Abbey.. Where yu dey naw.. Kilode? Come and update, I'm falling in love with this piece!...
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sowie 4 nt updating sync mawnin, updating in some hours tym..
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
¤TWO¤

KEHINDE was dressed in a short gown in her room, she just came back from the lecture theatre and was reading a novel. Her one and only room mate was outside the hostel with her elder sister from home discussing. Bukola, her one and only friend from a rich background also.

She was feeling hot and decided to come out and met both of them there. She rushed out to go and greet Bukky's elder sister. She had only a thousand naira on her so she used that opportunity to quickly go and greet her so that she would get some money.

She was given two thousand naira by the woman, it was a relieve at least. Her mother wasn't rich to the extent of satisfying the wants of her and her sister. It was some minutes later they departed and entered into the room, there was a knock at their door.

It was philip, a guy that has been after Kenny for quite a long time. It was Bukky that went to the door to open the door for him. He walked in and took his seat. Kenny wondered angrily, 'what do you want here!' She shouted at him.

"Please kenny, I came for a purpose. You can't just offer me a seat?" He smiled.

'Sorry, you can just sit there.' He pointed to the plastic chair beside Kenny.

'Yes, thanks.' He replied and walked to the seat and sat down.

'I said what are you here for!' She shouted.

"Kenny, be patient now. Listen to him first." Bukky addressed.

'Why on earth did you open the door for him.'

"Haha.. Kenny!" Bukky shouted.

-continues
Re: ~the Game~ by tmamuda(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Follown
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
tmamuda: Follown

Welcome to this thread!
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Twins"!! So much alike...
@Op.. Come and update o...
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
«Continuation»

Kenny was so vexed seeing Philip in his place, Bukky knows how much he hated guys and has never given in for him. Although beautiful, but she and her twins sister really hate guys from the deepest part of their hearts.

'Can you please walk out?' She pointed at the door.

Philip kept staring at her. 'I s.. Should go out?' He asked stammering.

Kenny stood up and pushed him outside the bedroom angrily.

"Its what you know that I hate seeing him!" She shouted at Bukky and went to her bed.

'Sure you do. But I've always told you to at least give him a chance, its been more than 5- months that he's been after you, are you the only lady on this campus? Are you told that he hasn't seen any more girl on this campus, you must know he loves you that's the reason behind it!' Bukky complained.

"As I'm hearing the voice from your mouth! It annoys me." She uttered.

'I'm annoying?' Bukky asked again.

"Okay oh.. I'm sorry." Bukky concluded and walked into the toilet.

¤¤¤¤

Philip got outside the room and was looking at his friends some distance away. He was looking so frustrated but quickly changed his face so that his friends won't suspect, they've been telling him to leave Kenny for many weeks but he had been telling them when next he goes there, she'd succumb to his request.

Jide and Tope were standing staring at him to guess the kind of response he got from Kenny. They've been discussing before his arrival. "I guess this girl has answered this guy oh.. He's smiling, can't you see?" Tope asked still staring at him closely.

'Maybe he's stylishly coming, he has just received the insult of his life but won't let us suspect.' Jide laughed.

"This guy, you bad oh! Which brain you get for head? We can't say, you maybe right. We'll know now." Tope replied laughing.

'Why are these guys laughing? Have they been hearing Kenny's shouts?' He asked himself inwardly as he walked towards them.

'You'll see that I'll do, let's act as if we've been hearing that the girl he went for has been shouting at him to really confirm.' Jide suggested smiling.

"Nice one.." Tope replied.

-continues
Re: ~the Game~ by Abbey2580: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Twins"!! So much alike...
@Op.. Come and update o...

Av updated cool
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Abbey2580:

Av updated cool
its not enough jhor... Its short...
Re: ~the Game~ by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Where is the op for God's sake??
Why do people abadon bright projects
Re: ~the Game~ by heywhykum(f): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Abbey, why na? You never come here again ni!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Want to Improve My Writing Skills / Famous Epitaphs On Famous Tombs Around The World / Falling In Love With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.