Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? (2167 Views)

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? / Owerri, Imo State In Pictures / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by kado(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Which state in Nigeria won't you dare to visit? And why?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by tpia5: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
i cant visit most states in nigeria if i dont have money.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Beetwo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
borno, do l nid to tell you why

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Borno. I don't see myself visiting this places for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
JustifiedChild: Borno and maiduguri.. I don't see myself visiting these places for obvious reasons.
oya correct ursef, borno is a state n maiduguri is its capital

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by solomon111(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ekiti

6 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by gidson12(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Trailii: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Enugu. Don't ask me y? But seriously I will not want to visit d crime capital of lawless nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by oilykid(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
most states in d sw,wic include
ogun:fear of being molested sad sad

ekiti:juju tins full there tonguetongue

osun:high rate of poverty cry

oyo:d place is too local n d pple there ar stil primitive grin grin

lagos:high rate of ogboros n area boys shocked

ondo:high rate of armrobberin cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Psychedelia(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kebbi, dude!

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by ChristyG(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Any eastern state,even the indigenes avoid the place like a plague.not to talk about d unaccommodating nature of the people dere.yuck

12 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=20pt]Enugu![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Energito: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Beetwo: borno, do l nid to tell you why
you dont need to.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Energito: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Trail ii: Enugu. Don't ask me y? But seriously I will not want to visit d crime capital of lawless nigeria
ewu

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Energito: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
oilykid: most states in d sw,wic include
ogun:fear of being molested sad sad

ekiti:juju tins full there tonguetongue

osun:high rate of poverty cry

oyo:d place is too local n d pple there ar stil primitive grin grin

lagos:high rate of ogboros n area boys shocked

ondo:high rate of armrobberin cool cool

lolz
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Energito: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Usbeel: [size=20pt]Enugu![/size]
ezi

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by oilykid(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
some northern states lik

borno:bokoharam headquarter n i stil lov my lif

yobe:boko issue

bauchi:boko issue

adamawa:boko issue

kano:sharia tinz

zamfara:fear of yerima/underage marriage

jos:fulani herdsmen

nassarawa:ombaste cult group
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
All eastern state of nigeria i can never set my foot there they do money ritual,kidnapping,frurd,armed robbery nd many more.....

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by humblesteve(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
All eastern state of nigeria i can never set my foot there they do money ritual,kidnapping,frurd,armed robbery nd many more.....

Lagos na criminals base if you don't know you harbour criminals,ore Benin road? Lagos road shagamu where my mom was robbed by shagamu hoodlums

man go get a life jare

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by humblesteve(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ad€mOlA:

from your name I believe you hail from the south west but the truth is that I have been to all the states in sw and nothing entices me not even the base agbero center

ewu ofia
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by NadiaSA1(f): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nigeria..

abeg don't shoot me
I love 9ja from far
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by sopoundz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lagos
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by achi4u(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
btw eastern robbers and western robbers which one go mercy you pass.

Eastern robbers go just surrender you and collect ur things dey go but western robbers go dey shout till something go commot from ur anu.s.

s.western do juju pass any African country u can mention >>>petty juju for that matter grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Brimmie(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2013
Lol.. Tribal War

Nah!! I'm not IN!

But i like moving around Lagos (Surulere), Osun (Oshogbo) and Oyo (Ibadan) plus Ondo (Akure).

Use this to answer your Question OP.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by dasparrow: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Nigeria..

abeg don't shoot me
I love 9ja from far

No, no one will shoot you. You are entitled to your opinion. There are Nigerians who are equally scared of south africa too because we get to read about how hateful south africans are towards other black Africans including Nigerians who reside in south africa and how xenophobia is a big problem in south africa. So, some people might not want to go to a country that is battling xenophobia. Any sane person will not want to go to a country where they stand the chance of getting beaten/killed all because they are foreigners. Crimes rates are high in south africa too just like in Nigeria. I guess the day your Nigerian husband decides he wants to go back to Nigeria for good, you both will have to get a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Anywhere the indigenes flee from

If you see the indigenes of a place fleeing from it, No one needs to tell you whats going on there

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by plendil: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Borno
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by kel4soft: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2013
dayokanu: Anywhere the indigenes flee from

If you see the indigenes of a place fleeing from it, No one needs to tell you whats going on there

Am from Rivers based in PH.

I have visited the following states

FCT, Lagos, Enugu, Owerri, Akwa Ibom, passer by of Kogi State, Ondo, Abia (Aba, Umuahia just my backyard), Ogun, Ibadan, Edo, Delta (Asaba, Warri, Igun (Ethiope), Sapelle), Calabar etc.

Am yet to visit any core Northern state.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Bornu state angry
zamfara state
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2013
dasparrow:

No, no one will shoot you. You are entitled to your opinion. There are Nigerians who are equally scared of south africa too because we get to read about how hateful south africans are towards other black Africans including Nigerians who reside in south africa and how xenophobia is a big problem in south africa. So, some people might not want to go to a country that is battling xenophobia. Any sane person will not want to go to a country where they stand the chance of getting beaten/killed all because they are foreigners. Crimes rates are high in south africa too just like in Nigeria. I guess the day your Nigerian husband decides he wants to go back to Nigeria for good, you both will have to get a divorce.

Thank u jare...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Won't You Dare To Visit? by gratiaeo(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2013
dayokanu: Anywhere the indigenes flee from

Continue deluding your self while your brothers/sisters (touts from Osun state) are still languishing in Imo prison

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

J' Davies Travel And Tour Ltd.....is A Scam / Please Help Make A Choice Between Aero Contractors And Medviee Airline / Seriou Accident At Costain Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.