Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? (2998 Views)

Planet Earth / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / The Worst Jokes On Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
wink ill run wild and free on planet earth stark butt naked, and when i want to sleep i will sleep out in the open and spread my legs wide for fresh air to enter those hidden crevices, o my God, if only i was alone on earth. grin, NOW YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO IF U WERE ALONE ON PLANET EARTH? wink
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by tufe(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2008
i'll get inbtwn those cervix that u open for fresh air, thus making the both of us the last people on earth cheesy cheesy cheesy

ademiller, how ye doing, its been sometime now wink
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ ademiller

**gasps ** "OH MY GOD---why would u do something like that"

@ tufe

*gives him a high 5* that makes three of us wink grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by tufe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
hey men, i dont do three some. i am strictly one on one wink
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ TUFE

sad angry
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
tufe:

i'll get inbtwn those cervix that u open for fresh air, thus making the both of us the last people on earth cheesy cheesy cheesy

TUFE,
alone on earth,your congy mind no allow you understand english
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by tufe(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
u no read my post well, thats why i said thus making us the last people on earth
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by MrInfo1(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2008
Y ?
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Abbygyal(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2008
i guess i wont survive being the only person on earth
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ituen(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2008
ademiller:

wink ill run wild and free on planet earth stark butt naked, and when i want to sleep i will sleep out in the open and spread my legs wide for fresh air to enter those hidden crevices, o my God, if only i was alone on earth. grin, NOW YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO IF You WERE ALONE ON PLANET EARTH? wink

tufe:

Man,

see people dreams
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2008
@ Tufe wats up na ow u dey? I ve been around, actually i have being quite busy. Get between where, like Ituen said, ur a dreamer.

@ Oyelator, three ko million ni (Hisses till infinity) tongue

@ Jeovy, dont mind him, the boy spoilt pass anything

and i said if u were alone on earth o, why would i b on earth with u when i said ( alone ) Duh !!!!! undecided
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2008
@ ademiller

i dey feel u joh,, eh go be just the two of us afterall---two na company three na crowd grin grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ituen(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2008
na only ademiller go be the babe?

no other girls go dey?
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2008
@postlol
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by akinsadeez(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2008
The earth would be so boring, I would just sleep,eat and sleep some more
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2008
clem why u dey laff na, tell us wetin u go do? grin

ituen nothing like babe, na only u one go dey planet, and what will u do. una just dey add una own join dis thread o, i said if it was only uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu o, na wa.

Oyelator take corrections undecided
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
wetin i go do?
i cant imagine living on earth widout bla bla bla grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
clecccccccccccccccy na u biko, but tell me if it were just u alone wat would u do, i think u should just run around naked like me na grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by akinsadeez(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
Imagine a scenario where we are two remaining in the world,I and ademiller but ademiller thinks she is the only one remaining in the world and then walks around naked.Then when she wants to sleep,she sleeps with her leg wide open and just then I come along, grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by segunpc(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2008
if na only me dey for earth i go travel go america .
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by jaymobb(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2008
@ segun
b like say dey don bounce u tire for embassy this one wey b say na wetin u wan do grin grin

@topic

na which kain tin b dis one ademiller

ok o, if na only me i go drink poison die make i fit go were my mates day o jare

but if we be two say ademiller and i, i go leave d babe make conji finish am. rubbish
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2008
I would Kill myself, because na only wanking person go dey do 24/7/365
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2008
e be like say una no just understand this topic or una no just wan understand am sha tongue akinsadeez

segun if u travel go america , who wan carry u go, and when u get there who go follow u dey there, na only u dey earth na , na wa o
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
ok dellis grin

if i happens to be alone on earth, though am realy gonna be bored.

ill walk around widout hiding my organs of joy production, ill jump around with everything dangling and dancing at will.

wen i want to eat, ill simply jump on the tree pluck out the fruits, dance awilo wen it rains, hug maself during the harmattan, during the heat ill swim in any river but wen i cant bear it any more ill say *lord! lord! provide anoda element of bla bla bla*
to retain my sanity grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2008
@ Clemcy, now ur speaking my language kiss
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2008
LOL ademiller.
am really gonna enjoy maself, can even use banana leaves for shirts grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by segunpc(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2008
kai ! i no know wetin person go do to pls una woman being o?

una say if na only me dey foe earth wetin i go do. so as i say wetin i go do now it don turn anoda point for discussion abi? angry grin

@ademiller and jay

una dey craze for head grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Gonorrhea(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2008
I would wander aimlessly around naked!
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
segun, as i dey craze u sef dey madding grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
clemcy baby u wont need those, ur alone girl, why make shirts outta leaves na, who wan look u, roam wild and free and hop hop bouce all about da place butt naaaaiked wink
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
lets see if am alone,lets see,hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
jeovy, make up ur mind already tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pic Of The Day: Dear ASUU Memeā€¦. / Hillarious Sign Post By A Wary Father Got People Talking / Recent Miss Universe Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.