Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How To Fix Things - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Fix Things (699 Views)

Manager Lost 4 Fingers Trying To Fix Machine [viewers Discretion]... / Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur / How To Fix Time On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Things by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
We all mess up at some point in our lives. Okay maybe some of us do like every day. Thats where these tips comes in handy.

1. Panic
You didnt see it coming did you? (Admit it). Okay the plate slips off your hands and shatters into 150 million pieces. Well it could be worse.

2. Try Fixing It
Okay lets be realistic 150 million pieces, thats more like the whole nation. Well someone has fix the situation! But if you can't patch it up a good thing there's a next rule!

3. Hide It
Yep, thats right, Hide It! No one will know that new plate is missing right? A few days might pass or few seconds, some day they will!! Then the next tip always comes in handy!

4. Lie
Yea, always comes in handy! I have'nt seen that plate for a while. Maybe we got rob and only the plate was stolen (wierd). Broken plate found? It suffered from wear and tear! They dont believe you? You're a terrible liar. This leaves us with one option.

5. Blame Someone
Come on! You panicked, tried to fix it, hid it, even lied terribly but still did'nt work! We could always blame someone else! I blame mum for cooking, I blame Mercy for using the plate, I blame PHCN for holding power! Just find someone to blame. It always works
Re: How To Fix Things by Creamish(f): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hi Tenison96.. I'd luv if u can take 2secs from ur precious time and vote my gurl Mimzy as Miss NairaLand 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/9

Just type: I vote Mimzy cc: NLJÄ—ga

NB: no accent on the "e".

Thanks much! wink
Re: How To Fix Things by Nabi2000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi tenison I was wondering if u would be interested in swapping ps4 games in bayelsa

(1) (Reply)

New Icons FS And NT On Nairaland / Happy New Year Nairalanders, What Are You Listening To Right Now :D / Video: What Can Make A Nigerian Man Cry ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.