Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur (590 Views)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur by santity100: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur by podosci(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
santity100:
What is the electricity situation in your Street & State ?

It continue to baffles me that at this age, the world so advanced and too many means to generate electricity, the situation is still terrible.

My office Gbagada/Lagos State- PHCN do not work in that area. Generator don dey vex these days sef.

My home Lagos Island/Lagos b- we have power 1am to 4am . I have to wake up in the middle of the night, iron my cloth and make use of the luxury
It baffles me oo.....Infact in my school in Minna and my house In Ajokuta....Electricity used to be very okay but now we are at the mercy of PHCN or NEPA and even in Auja places like Kubwa and Kado Estate are suffering

1 Like

Re: Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur by saintikechi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abia state the story is different, we have seen tremendous improvement in power supply in the last 2yrs. Kudos to this administration.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur by Nairalander01: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Here in Enugu light supply has tremediously improved. We have light for an average of 18-20 hours daily.
Re: Was He Able To Fix Power After 6 Years ? Report Situation In Your Area .ur by kestolove95(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
podosci:

It baffles me oo.....Infact in my school in Minna and my house In Ajokuta....Electricity used to be very okay but now we are at the mercy of PHCN or NEPA and even in Auja places like Kubwa and Kado Estate are suffering
my Guy...I use to tell peopl dat. knw place in. Nigeria enjoy. Light like minna...but now. tinz are. So bad...dey gv us light 4hrs a. day

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Best Message For Mother's Day / How Many Of You Remember Spending This Money While Growing Up? / Are There Waist Trainers For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.