Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How African Parents Act On Halloween Night - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How African Parents Act On Halloween Night (19477 Views)

Halloween Classics: The Real 'blood-drinking' Vampires Of New Orleans / Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years / Act Of War: Iranian "aid" Ships Head For Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2013
dwittyc0der: I dey come nw !! abeg open dooor ooo na all my family i dey come with cause we no get light cool cool cool shocked shocked
nothing happen whenever you una show i dey.... shey you see the person wey get this thread moniker me no fit derail here ooo...

we fit jam for anoda thread, but here?? mbannu...
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by BabaEleko(m): 2:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Oga seun make I give u work? Oya go and meet mukina say I talk say make she give you "arodon".

3 Likes

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 01, 2013
"The blood of jezes has covered this house" looool.

The African struggle. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by MsNas(f): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Halloween is the devil's holiday. grin grin I can't waste my money to buy stupid Halloween costumes....but that didn't stop me from going to the Halloween party and eating all the cookies and candies. they even had one cookie they wrote R.I.P on top. I ate it anyways cheesy

Btw....since everybody is posting videos, lemme post this..I watch this when I'm stressed and I laugh like crazy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RK-oQfFToVg
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by imperiouxx(m): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas: Halloween is the devil's holiday. grin grin I can't waste my money to buy stupid Halloween costumes....but that didn't stop me from going to the Halloween party and eating all the cookies and candies. they even had one cookie they write R.I.P on top. I ate it anyways cheesy

Btw....since everybody is posting videos, lemme post this..I watch this when I'm stressed and I laugh like crazy.

"That biitch!" from a kid

1 Like

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by MsNas(f): 4:17am On Dec 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

"That biitch!" from a kid
I was like shocked shocked When I watched it too. And people in the audience were still laughing. cry

You'll agree the clip was hilarious right? Especially the first two kids grin grin
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Mujah1deen: 4:23am On Dec 01, 2013
tpia@:
halloween is a white tradition.

its very s.tupid of any african to make fun of other africans for not observing it.
thank you
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by imperiouxx(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas:
I was like shocked shocked When I watched it too. And people in the audience were still laughing. cry

You'll agree the clip was hilarious right? Especially the first two kids grin grin

grin grin
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:55am On Dec 01, 2013
tpia@:
halloween is a white tradition.

its very s.tupid of any african to make fun of other africans for not observing it.

Yeahh is that so?

and what about when you make fun of Africans for not observing white religion (christianity) ?

You are a big hypocrite tpia@

4 Likes

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by vokalguy(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2013
not funny......
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by mauricerex: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Oga land lord come check I make second ur swear no work
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas: Halloween is the devil's holiday. grin grin I can't waste my money to buy stupid Halloween costumes....but that didn't stop me from going to the Halloween party and eating all the cookies and candies. they even had one cookie they wrote R.I.P on top. I ate it anyways cheesy

The girl at 2:31 is too cute and polite, poor child. The kid at 4:35 deserves a cookie. The last girl needs a hard spanking for that rubbish that came out of her mouth. She should try giving that kind of attitude to African parents and see if they won't give her some good áss whooping.
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by jerryweezy: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2013
They may start screaming in their dreams when asleep
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Why are you guys hating seun na?
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by occam(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Halloween is the dumbest white tradition. Dressing up in costumes and begging door to door for candy. Seriously? It's just not cool to see black people doing this shitty practice. Only white people enjoy this crap

It's all about store owners pushing more stuff and selling more goods before christmas
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2013
reminds me of 'purge' the movie
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Seun, i can c u r in dire need of FP material. Chk dis 1 out. www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make

1 Like

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by adorable29(f): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Smart jeezy: Who Posted This?Wetin Concern Agbero With Bad Road?Next Thread Jare_.

Na oga seun post am!
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by smartg(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2013
What is Halloween
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by vanguard1(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Was with my uncle's family in texas during the last haloween, he is married to a white lady.....the kids were busy wearing ghost-like costumes all in the name of haloween...me no leave my room that night the much I did was using that night to bake cakes for my sister-in-law........haloween my shit, that was my closest contact with haloween,my first time of going to america sha
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by imperiouxx(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2013
vanguard1: Was with my uncle's family in texas during the last haloween, he is married to a white lady.....the kids were busy wearing ghost-like costumes all in the name of haloween...me no leave my room that night the much I did was using that night to bake cakes for my sister-in-law........haloween my shit, that was my closest contact with haloween,my first time of going to america sha

Omo igbala shout 7 hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Deiok(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2013
So na seun thread una dey bash like this, make una wait make he release he banning dogs on una.
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by bestower: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Sometimes i wish i can slap someone wit their dry joke(s) thru dis e-comments.God pls make it possible.halloween ko hallowitch ni......fooolssssss.
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1: i saw this thread, was really surprised at how dumb a thread can be, i quickly got ready my hand to type enough e-curse that i will throw at the o.p, but when i saw the moniker of the op, i just shook my head and only thought of one thing

how this one now take concern my life undecided
grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Sezua(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2013
to think seun posted dis poo
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by timpaker(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2013
I think Seun is related to the great Musiwa cuz I can clearly see the similarity in altitude angry

1 Like

Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2013
Halloween my foot. BTW it's December, what wrong with having a "Happy New Month" thread on frontpage?
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by moscobabs(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2013
if seun himself can post this kind tin. then Nairaland has become another thing.
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by vanguard1(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

Omo igbala shout 7 hallelujah!
Bro translate oooo...am not yoruba
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Adamskuty(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Seun: "These Americans are crazy. What is Halloween? Do they think it's fun to play with the devil and his spirits?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxuDfrHVqng
Do you have parents based in the US? What to they feel about Halloween? Is their reaction anything similar to that of the "dad" in this video?
u need to see this ur moods ain't working.

A whiteman is about to destroy NL

https://www.nairaland.com/1275087/south-africa-even-worse-than/241#19912823
Re: How African Parents Act On Halloween Night by Ebidave001(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2013
pls, what is halloween.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi / Woman Dies After Serving Obama / U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.