Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! (613 Views)

Pretty Little Liars Fans : 'A' Has Been Revealed / Pretty Little Liars. Who Is "A" ???? / Where Can I Hire A Quadcopter/ Helicam In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! by VillageBoi(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Watching this at the moment. Hope y'all enjoy it too wink

I'm glad my MQX arrived today... now Mr Postman where is my DX6i controller sad
Might as well learn to fly properly as per aerial photography... should be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2itwFJCgFQ
Re: Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 13, 2013
@village boi, i noticed you are some sort of movie enthusiast, dont really know. What advice can you give to a novice who wants to delve into the movie world, probably become a director or so.
Re: Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! by VillageBoi(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Big.game:
@village boi, i noticed you are some sort of movie enthusiast, dont really know. What advice can you give to a novice who wants to delve into the movie world, probably become a director or so.

Hi Big, there is no magic formula to it - read as much as you can & watch as many 'short' films and tutorials for FREE online and practice things with your friends... don't think it's immediately about you having to spend a ton of money; you don't have to do that to learn. I'm sure between you, family & friends you guys can come up with one phone that shoots HD and a computer that can edit. Read, shoot, experiment, read more, shoot more, experiment more and then do it all over again and again and again. Honestly don't sit waiting for 'magic' to happen; rather be pro-active and go out and make the 'magic'.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hi Big, there is no magic formula to it - read as much as you can & watch as many 'short' films and tutorials for FREE online and practice things with your friends... don't think it's immediately about you having to spend a ton of money; you don't have to do that to learn. I'm sure between you, family & friends you guys can come up with one phone that shoots HD and a computer that can edit. Read, shoot, experiment, read more, shoot more, experiment more and then do it all over again and again and again. Honestly don't sit waiting for 'magic' to happen; rather be pro-active and go out and make the 'magic'.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Pretty Cool Quadcopter Control Via Computers! by VillageBoi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Big.game:

Thank you. smiley
You're welcome... looking forward to seeing your stuff soon wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Day At The General Hassan Usman Park - Youtube / Let's Appreciate Nollywood By Aabheaven / Actress Funke Akindele Dancing Shoki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.