Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Problem With Earphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Earphones (767 Views)

You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k / Samsung Galaxy S6's Earphones [Pictures] / Awesome Earphones That Cost More Than Actual Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Earphones by AKO1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi,
I recently found out that the coil in the earphones of my phone is touching, i.e. its cut in there somewhere.
The phone is a Fly SX390, and accessories are very scarce in my area.

I have come up with the idea of buying the earphones of another phone e.g nokia, cutting both of them at the ends that enter the phone and then soldering the coils back together. This way I replace the bad coil.

Will it work?

If you dont have a clue pleaaaaaaase dont bother replying. . . at least this is not one of them awoof threads.
Re: Problem With Earphones by Phemmmy(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2008
Hi,if you joined it,it wouldn't work cos,they are not ordinary cables or wires
Re: Problem With Earphones by AKO1(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2008
o.k.
Re: Problem With Earphones by JUNIT1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
Re: Problem With Earphones by symbian03(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
No please join it and see what happens owink?
Re: Problem With Earphones by AKO1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
J UNIT:

symbian03:

No please join it and see what happens owink?

And I bet that there is stuff I know and am proficient in that you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about. . . ignorance is not the same as stupidity, endeavour to think before you speak tongue
Re: Problem With Earphones by TheSly: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
A_K_O:

. . ignorance is not the same as stupidity, endeavour to think before you speak tongue
Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem With Earphones by AKO1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
The Sly:

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know, I had this response ready beacause I knew that if what I wanted to do was impossible, someone would try to make a fool out of me just because I dont know what they know. Whereas there has to be some field that I know better in so why dont we all just refrain from such comments?
Re: Problem With Earphones by TheSly: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
A_K_O:

I know, I had this response ready beacause I knew that if what I wanted to do was impossible, someone would try to make a fool out of me just because I don't know what they know. Whereas there has to be some field that I know better in so why don't we all just refrain from such comments?
This is Nairaland hombre. . . . .
Some peepz tend to forget the fact that we stop learning the very moment we die. . . . .
No matter what you do. . . . .You'd still see so many ants and pests running krauts via their mouths!
Get with the program. . . . . . . .

As for your question. . . . .I seriously do not think its going to work but give it a try. wink
Re: Problem With Earphones by AKO1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
The Sly:

This is Nairaland hombre. . . . .
Some peepz tend to forget the fact that we stop learning the very moment we die. . . . .
No matter what you do. . . . .You'd still see so many ants and pests running krauts via their mouths!
Get with the program. . . . .  . . .

As for your question. . . . .I seriously do not think its going to work but give it a try. wink

lol thanks, though i don't think i will from what i've heard here. I also asked on Yahoo Answers and the responses I got were skeptical.
Thanks for your help, all of you. smiley
Re: Problem With Earphones by oluwizard(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2008
Re: Problem With Earphones by dragnet: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
A_K_O, Its 100% possible . . . All u need is an earph0ne plug that's similar to ur's. . .u wuldnt need to cut the wires, u'll just disc0nect it from d mic box. . .then u'd need to study the connectns of the wires & thats all ! cheesy . .hope u're equipd for it??
Its purely IMPROVISATION & thats s0mething I love so much smiley

(1) (Reply)

Searchin for an application / Conversion Of Dvd To Mp4 / Please How Do I Know Whether My Sony Ericsson K800i Is Branded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.