Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k (2420 Views)

Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 / You Can Now Pre-order The Latest Smartphone From Itel. / Samsung Galaxy S6's Earphones [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by vowiski(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2015
If you thought that Beats is nothing but an overpriced gadget, than you have to think again as Sony has just made Beats headset look like child's play with its "Just Ear" earphone, which is going to cost you an arm and a leg to own one.

The "Just Ear" earphone has a marmot price tag of $2,500. I can assure you, that wasn't a typo, it's the freaking amount Sony has slammed on its custom made earphone.

Just Ear Model XJE-MH1 is a specially designed earphone, which is custom built per user. Meaning, no two exactly the same "Just Ear" earphone would be produced. To own one, you have to pre-order it according to your ear size and audio preferences.

Just Ear fits into the in-ear monitor (IEM) type of earphones. IEM is a special kind of listening gear, mostly used by sound engineers and musicians to listen to their own mixes or live performances. Basically, it offers the ability to set various sound quality..
http://www.techrez.com/you-can-now-pre-order-sony-just-ear-earphones-for-2500/
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Basildvalour(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
With it, will I hear God speak to me and tell me what will happen in the next minute

Pls, where is my tecno follow come earpiece

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by GogetterMD(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2015
Sony headphones are great. Currently rocking an XB-400 that is over a year old
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by jimohibrahim(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2015
With it,can i hear what the angels are singing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Abbey2sam(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2015
nothing beat beatz by dr dre....................................... that sony whatever is just overpriced piece of gadget
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by vowiski(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:
nothing beat beatz by dr dre....................................... that sony whatever is just overpriced piece of gadget

You can choose the future or keep screaming beatz..

From what Sony has to offer, beats doesn't come close by any means.

7 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Dabss(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:
you know nothing my nigga. Beats by dre is the worst premium headphone brand.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 02, 2015
Please remove the K I know you wanted to say 500: thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 02, 2015
With that money, one can get a new wife in some parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
I'm all about the sound quality. IEM sounds good to me: one can monitor the sound while simulating various listening environments. Cool.
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by mrdrizzy(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2015
If one can buy a 500k ear bug for such amount what fone do we den expect d person to use it on??

An iphone 6+ gold plated??

Where dat my 800naira earpiece sef

Listening to taylor swift-crazier jawe

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by rabbuy(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2015
What shall it profit a man to buy 500k ear piece to use it on nokia torch light or make your nephew Kon destroy am undecided or make
Thief dey trace u becus of ear piece ... Dis world ehn orisirisi plenti gan...
LAST BULLET:_ shoro niyen...

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:
i bet u havent heard of seinhesser orpheus
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Nutase: 6:51pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi my padi
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by oyewolestephen(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2015
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND shocked shocked for an hear piece please move this to joke section, am gonna read it there

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by temmym4(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2015
stu.pi.dity at its peak. 500k is enough capital for an intelligent man to make it in life.
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by boss1310(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2015
ok.i ve ordered the"ear"but they will wait 500 yrs from now to collect the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Kreamie(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2015
Will it make me hear the last trumpet? Will it make me hear the ghost of my dead grandparents speak to me? No? I didn't think so..robbish
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by vjsmiles: 9:04am On May 03, 2015
Basildvalour:
With it, will I hear God speak to me and tell me what will happen in the next minute

Pls, where is my tecno follow come earpiece

Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by tonyx4x44(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2015
unless the 500k is for the headset, sony home theatre, curved screen smart tv, and a new pair of technologically enhanced ears( with google glass features inbuilt) tongue tongue

then no problem
moneyteam
mayweather
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by yungryce: 6:01pm On May 03, 2015
Dts 2500 #200 aba made earpieces. Tell sony thnk you but I will pass
Re: You Can Now Pre-order Sony "Just Ear" Earphones For N500k by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2015
not even 5k dude person vex u b4 u create d ad

(1) (Reply)

Can Infinix Zero 2 (X509) Battery Work On Infinix Zero (X506)? / Download Unlimitedly And Make Free Calls To Any Network In Nigeria Now! / How To Become A Data Reseller (mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel) ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.