Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? (2604 Views)

Which Artist Do You Think Should Quit Music? / Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? / Whose Artist Do You Hate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by gbengaijot(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2006
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by aloib(f): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2006
chill lemem look for one place i heard his song, imma hit ya back later
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by aloib(f): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2006
here u go, the songs rock

http://www.duduradio.com/ u can only listen but can download, look for his song in the list of playlists they ave there
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by alarinjo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
Yes O, I know him, even have his CD. He is waaaaay cool. I like the guy, gorgeous voice, very talented, very very talented! Listen to his song: African Child: Excellent!
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by gbengaijot(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2006
where can i buy his VCD. i need that urgently oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. that guys is cool man. i like his song

THanks for the duduradio link.

@alarinjo, can u upload the song online?, i dont mind. i will appreciate it.

Anyone got his pics?
paste it here
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by alarinjo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2006
hmm, I'll see if I can,
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by Dipp: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2006
Jeremaih Gyang is also a producer, infact he did all his work. talented huh?! he produces others and the work is cooooooooool! wink
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by gbengaijot(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2006
that guy is da bomb. he is not even going to school for now.
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by Dipp: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2006
yeah! even many other artist he produces sound better than he's own work, that means he's a leader and not afraid to let others shine even if they're brighther than him. that's probably what makes him who he is! cooool! i guess!? wink wink
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by gbengaijot(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2006
Anyone got his audio CD?, please can u upload it to www.yousendit.com for the sake of we living in the UK and who cannot lay our hands on the Album. am dying so much to get "African child" and "Na ba ka". i love those tracks like mad. But since u can't download music from www.duduradio.com . i am waiting for an online solution for music download for nigerians in the UK soon.
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by JustGood(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2007
e be like say the guy dey good
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by nguage(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2007
myspace.com/jgyang
saw this today
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by 2Legit: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2007
who is he?
Re: Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? by Martinbre: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Every time dat i sleep and am dreaming i just dont wanna wake up....... I just think about the ghetto life... I wish i could turn back the hand's of time... I wish i had to power te undo things dat have been done .... I missed you ""broda"" ya boi martinbre.. (respect)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Lines From Nairaland Songs! / MIXTAPE: DJ Youngest – 042 VIBRATION Mix Vol.1 / MUSIC: Diamond Jimma X Dosh – AJE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.