Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? (3890 Views)

Which Artist Do You Think Should Quit Music? / Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? / Whose Artist Do You Hate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by iamdsam: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigerian musicians are now doing it big in the international scene featuring some of the big names in the U.S music industry. I have been wondering for some months about who will be the first Nigerian artist/musician that will feature Lil Wayne who happens to be one of the biggest rappers in the U.S. Dear Nairalanders, I like to know your thoughts on this
Re: Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by Evelle(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2012
M.I the Mr incredible wil do de job.M.I the Mr incredible wil do de job.M.I the Mr incredible wil do de job.
Re: Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by iamdsam: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2012
I'm looking forward to D'banj to be the first Nigerian artist to feature Lil Wayne
Re: Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by 3RNEST(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
from my view TIMAYA, will be the first..birds of same fether follow together lol ;d
Re: Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by P3trCruzZ(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
Wizkid all the way

Re: Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by Hiskenny49(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yea I'm sure WIZKID will be the First to ft lil wayne.
Re: Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
iamdsam: I'm looking forward to D'banj to be the first Nigerian artist to feature Lil Wayne
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

NASTY C – ZULU MAN WITH SOME POWER ALBUM TRACKLIST / PICTURE: Davido And Strange Girl Trends Again On Social Media / Godwin By Korede Bello Gets A Ringtone Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.