Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Quotable And Notable Lines From Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Quotable And Notable Lines From Songs (549 Views)

Your Favourite Lines From Nairaland Songs! / Cocky Hiphop Lines / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotable And Notable Lines From Songs by anukulapo: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2013
I have listened to songs in which I heard words that I could not but think about.
Lines from songs that as ordinary as they sound, they hold much meaning.

Let's make a library of them so that others can draw inspiration from it and perhaps they will become quotes.

Here's a couple of my favorites. You can add yours.

"Human right na my property, so therefore you can't dash me my property" -- Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Beasts o
f no nations)

"I'm tryin not to do Wrong - But they wont let me do right. Even tho I done changed my life criminal records' what They judging me by." -- Akon
(trouble nobody)

"Dear Lord can you hear me, tell me what to say
to my unborn seed in, case I pass away Will my child get to feel love Or are we all just cursed to be street thugs? Cause bein black hurts" -- Tupac (letter to my unborn child)

"Remember, the music in the streets like the
streets, You know the cold of the streets, er'body tryin to eat" -- Wyclef (80 bars)

"They say music can alter moods and talk to you
Well can it load a gun up for you , and cock it too?" -- Eminem (sing for the moment)

"Read the directions, even if you don’t follow them." -- Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)
Re: Quotable And Notable Lines From Songs by chuksisaac: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
now can u feature me growin up on d badside of town.wre em outlaws are around nd weighin u down.Akon(rush)
Re: Quotable And Notable Lines From Songs by ayobase(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2013
i will brb!
Re: Quotable And Notable Lines From Songs by Vikta10(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Stay far from timid, only make moves when your
hearts in it, and live the phrase sky's the limit. -
Notorious B.I.G., Sky's The Limit
neva get high on ur own supply_ notorious 10 crack commandmnt

(1) (Reply)

Music Producers And Sound Engineers Wanted ! / Music: Cj-mama Ft. Oritsefemi – Fo Won Lenu / Download New Music>> Ketchup – Holy Mic (prod. Vic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.