Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? (1249 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by omiobo: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Most of the people sees divorce as a way out of marriage problems. I don't seem to get the importance of divorce when one will need to remarry after divorce, when there are chances that you are liable to face the same problems you encountered in the previous marriage.
Is divorce really the solution to marriage problems? What is essence of divorce when one will need to remarry?
As for me,if I divorce my partner I will remove the word marriage in my dictionary. I'll prefer to stay alone to enjoy the rest of my days.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
You answered your own question. You need not marry after a divorce.
The topic of yours though, completely out of whack.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Ppl divorce for so many reasons, many believe in marriage but there are some circumstances where you have no choice than divorce.

So what happens if your partner is hell bent asking for a divorce. Even to the extent of getting preg for another and want out. When u finally grant her wish, do you remain unmarriedr go for another hoping for the best in the union undecided

Eg Kim kerdahsian and her second husband.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by omiobo: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
fresh_dude: You answered your own question. You need not marry after a divorce.
The topic of yours though, completely out of whack.

I know you must be an under age poster. Mind you this topic is for matured minds. There are things in life we do out of ignorance. We can always learn from other people's experience. To every issue everybody has his or her my own opinion to share,and my own opinion may be wrong if proved to be wrong. To the topic above,that was my opinion. It's not bad to find out where you stand. Right or wrong?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
omiobo:
Is divorce really the solution to marriage problems? What is essence of divorce when one will need to remarry?
As for me,if I divorce my partner I will remove the word marriage in my dictionary. I'll prefer to stay alone to enjoy the rest of my days.
And I'm the immature underage poster? Is it this your wisdom I should aspire to? *smh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by omiobo: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
fresh_dude: And I'm the immature underage poster? Is it this your wisdom I should aspire to? *smh
That is my opinion,I maybe wrong. It's not a crime to sample other people's opinion like the one of chillisauce.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by engrtee(f): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
to taste another
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by greatgod2012(f): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
First of all, thinking about or carrying out divorce signifies that one ends up with another wrong person, which if not carried out may prevent the right person from emerging. For example, (with sincere apology), Debrief's story.

Not saying i support divorce o, but some divorces are inevitable and advisable, especially when they're life threatening.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by Kanwulia: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2013
We live in a world of freewill and choices.
Do you have a problem with these?
The fact that one marriage is sour does not mean another will get sour. . .even if the chances of divorce increases to 75% for second marriages and 90% for third marriages!
Abeg, make dem try dem luck o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know CHRISLAMIC HYPOCRITES MUST MARRY BEFORE THEY PHOCK! wink
Re: What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry? by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
To right the first wrong(marriage)maybe undecided

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Obesity: Who Is To Blame? / She's A Beautiful Beast / 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.