Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

She's A Beautiful Beast - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's A Beautiful Beast (1250 Views)

Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children / He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? / Recommend A Beautiful Name For My Baby!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's A Beautiful Beast by perkyendy(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2015
A man who marry a woman only because of her beauty has abandoned the greater part of the woman that’s her heart and character and such man is bound to fail because he has been destroyed by his own greed.

Are u planning to get married this year?
Please bro, take your time to read this because once you enter its a journey of eternity, marriage is not what any man who dream of a better future and want a happy home should rush into without consultation from God and His mouth piece.

I also want to let you know this, marriage is a responsibility “a butterfly thinks himself a bird” just because they fly forgeting that there are limitations to their height they could both fly. There are responsibility in marriage, there are more to it than beauty.
Looking at beauty/handsomeness as the first attraction into the marriage is only going to land u into lots of trouble.

You need to first understanding what you want for the future, what kind of home you want to raise, the better life you want your children to live! Then which woman fits into this?

Behind every successful man there is a woman, so what happen to every failed man? Is there a woman behind it too? Okey maybe you will help me out with the answer.

A woman who’s beautiful in the heart and now blessed with the outward beauty is not bad because am blessed with a “Wife who’s very beautiful in the heart and outwardly too, as a matter of fact my wife is more than an epitome of beauty, that means am not kicking against you getting married to a beautiful woman but all am saying is not to allow it be the paramount thing of getting into an affair because you won’t or might not be able to achieve your future dream happy home.

I pray that God will give you a good woman but please open your eyes well after praying don’t allow any woman to use her beauty to sweep you off your feet when she knows too well she’s not fit into the shoe, beauty can be deceiving but wisdom will lead you.

A woman’s beauty can mislead you, it can make you re-direct your good planned future.
This year will not pass you bye in your marriage issue but don’t rush it don’t think time is closing on you, its better you get it right than to bite your finger later,

Don’t rush into marriage, don’t let beauty deceive you into it her character might be ugly than the face u see, it might separate you from other good things of life.

I have warned you, me am married to my better part not because she’s beautiful outwardly only but because God has brought us together and character wise ok with her we can achieve it together.

God can make your own even better; with patient, prayer and being careful.

For counseling contact us through the address below

Written By:
Seyi S Adesina
08064626235, 08050779497
http://seyiadesina.com/word/beautiful-beast/
Re: She's A Beautiful Beast by Nutase: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Re: She's A Beautiful Beast by pgidex(f): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Beauty - brain = òde united. grin
Re: She's A Beautiful Beast by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:18am On Feb 01, 2015
True words. Beauty has a time limit while character/morals are eternal.
Re: She's A Beautiful Beast by LordReed(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
True words. Beauty has a time limit while character/morals are eternal.

Hmmm these days even morals are in flux and subject to change due to all sorts of societal pressures. May God grant us grace to withstand all.

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Wife Inadvertently / When Your Mum Says''if You Run Now,don't Ever Come Back To This House''(pic) / Think I'll Just End It All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.