Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

VIDEO: Rapper Wale Honors His Father Mr Akintimehin On Stage In Lagos - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / VIDEO: Rapper Wale Honors His Father Mr Akintimehin On Stage In Lagos (776 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic) / Video: Rapper DMX Runs Nak*d Down A Hotel Hallway / [VIDEO] Rapper Lupe Fiasco Thrown Offstage After Anti-obama Rap Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Rapper Wale Honors His Father Mr Akintimehin On Stage In Lagos by 360naija: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Photo: Wale with his father Mr Akintimehin (right) and his uncle Bayo Akintimehin at Oriental Hotel, November 2013.
Watch the video clip below…
Wale paid his first visit to Nigeria since he was born and he was so happy and overly excited about coming down here. He also got to perform for the first time in his homeland, Nigeria.
Another memorable thing about his performance in Nigeria was that his father, Mr. Akintimehin was there to witness his son’s performance. Wale took a second during his performance to give a shoutout to his dad.

He said “I promise to keep coming back. If y’all will have me, I’ll coming coming back. Shoutout to my dad, Mr Akintimehin do you want to take a bow for these people now? Haaa Oga!”.

visit site for the video

- See more at: http://360naija.com/?p=7278&preview=true#sthash.9nHbTJvV.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Talent Hunt 2012, Is This Another Scam? / CHECKOUT! World Most Viewed Photo / #bbathechase Star, Melvin Oduah Speaks On Reality TV Experiences & More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.