Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 (14409 Views)

Liverpool Vs Norwich (5 - 1) On 4th December 2013 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On 4th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 4th December 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Suprises: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Is not yet over for united all they need to do is to make a couple of big signings by january. Injury also play a bigger role here,if nt i dont see everton winning at old tratford. Moyes shuld also learn how to learn fast,he is becoming clueless with sm of his tactics.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by realman4rl(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Arsenal not ready to loss! U̶̲̥̅̊ will how arsenal will trash d̶̲̥̅̊α† everton on saturday

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by KKImoh: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2013
osolaif: If you are rocking an android phone. You cannot afford not having this app on your phone
It keeps you up to date with scholarship and job vacancies
grin grin grin App is free. Enjoy the match
https://www.dropbox.com/s/siwk7ps9wshbu4t/Scholarship9ja.apk
gud
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2013
I spent the last 11 years trying to get everton to beat manchester united at old trafford and yersterday I have finally achieved it! who am I?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by LadyH(f): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2013
#GGMU

my heart was torn tho. cry

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Jayclinics(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2013
khattab02: No carrick, Rooney and RVP on saturday. I sorry for them even before kickoff.
I no go try watch DAT match because it will be suicidal.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by bluntspirit(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2013
David Moyes(D.M =destroy man u)
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Edgesjersey(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
DAVID MOYES is not as tactical as we all think! Without him everton is doing Super Good
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Polio: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Sad times for the arrogant ones! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
We're F-U-C-K-E-D. Fuc.ked. Every hole, every orifice, in every imaginable position, by a 17 inck greek bo.n.er. . United fans(and i am one too), we're so in for it. Strap in tight. It's gonna be one helluva ride.

Thank you for being a real fan
How it is done, thru thick and thin

(Just one season of thinness after a decade of doing well and being thick, people are decamping shocked)
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by khattab02: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Fayrouzz: I knew u wie gonna talk abt Fergie winning the league wit same team last season bt what abt the rivals, every other team added some players to their team buh Man U didn't. Do u also tink dt Fergie wud win this same league wit this same player this season?
Yes I think so because of his tactics and level of experience, most atimes coaches has lots of impact on team spirit. Sometimes fergie does not have the best of players but he somehow grind results when it matters most.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by khattab02: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2013
Jay clinics:
I no go try watch DAT match because it will be suicidal.
Hahaha..lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by 1025: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2013
as long as it is the devil, be it red, green, black or white, they will fall.

devil don fall for ground ooo

CHORUS
match am, match am

devil don fall ground ooo

CHORUS
match am, match am

abeg, who get good voice here help me raise this song.

by the time the children of God are done with this red devil, they will turn to yellow devil.
nonsense. how can u be a devil and u come around the children of God.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by GentleFrank(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Man U is finished !
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by emmy4life02(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
osinachukwu: Pls I don't want premier league again embarassed,I don't want f.a cup,or even d impossible championsleague,pls david moyes let's fight for top 4 then we wld sack you next season pluhleeezze cry
. una done take arsenal place. change is dey only constant thing
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Fayrouzz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
khattab02: Yes I think so because of his tactics and level of experience, most atimes coaches has lots of impact on team spirit. Sometimes fergie does not have the best of players but he somehow grind results when it matters most.
Fergie was gifted the title last year by Chelsea's instability and Man Citys inconsistency... Man U wie jst the better of the worst nt necessarily the best team in england last year..
Yes.. Coaches influence the game buh wen the coaches tactics is nullified by the opponents game plan, then a players magic is needed to win the game.. The truth is dt this Man U players re nt good enough.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
alex ferguson may think all this is none of his business ,but i say its is fault manu as all this bad experience. Alex ferguson as killed the club.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by caprini: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
osinachukwu: Pls I don't want premier league again embarassed,I don't want f.a cup,or even d impossible championsleague,pls david moyes let's fight for top 4 then we wld sack you next season pluhleeezze cry

MU did not play bad...sometimes u need luck.They didn't have it against Everton.Remember they are coming from 7 games unbeaten......A MADRID FAN.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by caprini: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fayrouzz: Fergie was gifted the title last year by Chelsea's instability and Man Citys inconsistency... Man U wie jst the better of the worst nt necessarily the best team in england last year..
Yes.. Coaches influence the game buh wen the coaches tactics is nullified by the opponents game plan, then a players magic is needed to win the game.. The truth is dt this Man U players re nt good enough.

You've said it all.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by dotcomnamename: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Suprises: Is not yet over for united all they need to do is to make a couple of big signings by january. Injury also play a bigger role here,if nt i dont see everton winning at old tratford. Moyes shuld also learn how to learn fast,he is becoming clueless with sm of his tactics.

What is not yet over when the current weather in Manchester is -12 if you know what i mean.

How many defeats like this is it going to take for Man United fans to realize that Cleverley, Fellaini, Anderson, Nani, Young and Welbeck are not World Class and that Rio, Carrick, Evra, Giggs and Vidic are at the backend of their careers? After the Arsenal game you were all convinced you were going to win the title but 3 games on you are further behind than ever!

The truth is: Man United will not smell top 4 this season

Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Aklofs: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
The thing is dis man is clueless and his substitutions are bad.
Felliani,Welbeck,Cleverly,Ferdinand,Valencia are very poor players,
Kagawa is most times played out of position,
Fit players are on the bench,and they come in at 80 somtin min.
The big question is where is Zaha?
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by Aklofs: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

What is not yet over when the current weather in Manchester is -12 if you know what i mean.

How many defeats like this is it going to take for Man United fans to realize that Cleverley, Fellaini, Anderson, Nani, Young and Welbeck are not World Class and that Rio, Carrick, Evra, Giggs and Vidic are at the backend of their careers? After the Arsenal game you were all convinced you were going to win the title but 3 games on you are further behind than ever!

The truth is: Man United will not smell top 4 this season
So on point bro!#teammanu
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by arthgideon: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
i knew that Everton was going to win. Man United didnt play too well
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by 1025: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
are they still the red devil? by the time enyimba will beat them at new traford, they will get a new name.
Re: Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 by otemanuduno: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2013
Devil must lose, especially Red devils....
Therefore:
I decree today, red devil FALL!! FAALLLL!!!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
fall down the table of achievement (Premiership Table) made for people aiming for the Blues of the sky this SEASON. Bottomless pit is your home, thou Lucifer(Losing fowl) therefore I decree, be thou RELEGATED to the Bottomless pit (Division 2) where those who have potlike mouth(Port mouth) went and never returned.
Go down, down, down, o Lucifer(Losing Fowl) and sink like a man lost in the forest ( Nottingham Forest).

Though thy beginning was glorious o Lucifer(Losing Fowl; Red Devil) yet your end has come and you shall rise no more. You are just roaming the earth(League Table) seeking whom you'll devour(Win) but there's not going to be one except A Sinner( Arsenal) who pretentiously made themselves our Oga at the Top but will soon scramble for fourth(Play off position) on the judgment day(May 11, 2014).

O Lucifer(Losing fowl) this is just the beginning of your fall...
Oya, continue to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......
Ameeeeeennnn!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFL Cup QF Draw: Utd Vs Colchester; Man City Vs Oxford; Liverpool Vs Villa / Napoli Vs Manchester City: UCL (2 - 4) On 1st November 2017 / Cristiano Ronaldo Unhappy At Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.