Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* (933 Views)

Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
hi all,my name is grinace as u can see.
now those of u saying u want to protest for this fair data plan for droid and all that ur just wasting ur time,no don't get vexed I'm 10000000000% in support of ur campaign but the thing is dat they as in the isp's won't do nuffing except u have a commendable solution like I . I shouldn't b posting dis here but I have to cos its getting out of hand.
now listen carefully to my new VPN plan.hope customer care reps are reading this too.
I know u all know what VPN apps are right?,now each network/IS provider should make their own VPN plans and apps thereby creating a Bb plan camouflaged by the name VPN why I said they should make a VPN app is so that PC users won't be able to use it and it'd be strictly for android users downloadable on play store etc maybe for a certain amount like #100 .after that each android users subscribes for the monthly ,daily or whatever VPN plan he prefers .now the diff between the Bb and VPN plan has to b little e.g 1000 a month for Bb 1200 for. android VPN plan e.t.c. that's not All,in the VPN app there has to be a free usage which is limited to 50mb per day and a premium usage which is strictly unlimited. now to b a premium user for a month ,we get to pay #800. so that erything we pay for amounts to 2k per month. that's all and for servers we get something like Lagos,abuja actually all 36states so u choose most suitable for u.
this is all I have for us to make me and those isp's cool cash but I'm now letting it out for free to naija so make sure this works a beg. u can contact me on 08131275304 and if its switched off(cos I use techno m3) u can mail me at opeoluwaoluwasegun@ymail.com. let's make data plan fair for android users if ur on my side say aye! and let us all make this work.
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by Deblow: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't understand u plz.
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by ajasa4link: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
on the day of an elephant's death,so many knives will surface...smh
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Deblow: I don't understand u plz.
I'm sorry for that,pls have u ever used a VPN app.
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
genius!!!! how come uv nt brut dz idea since?
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
ajasa4link: on the day of an elephant's death,so many knives will surface...smh
sorry ehn
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
mrvocalprowess: genius!!!! how come uv nt brut dz idea since?
I wanted to make it my money making break.but I can't make d app so why not share it to eryone . I had this idea like 2months ago .
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
grinace:
I wanted to make it my money making break.but I can't make d app so why not share it to eryone . I had this idea like 2months ago .
u shud present d idea 2 all d networks....
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
yes ,but I don't really know how to go about it
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by arizon101(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
grinace: hi all,my name is grinace as u can see.
now those of u saying u want to protest for this fair data plan for droid and all that ur just wasting ur time,no don't get vexed I'm 10000000000% in support of ur campaign but the thing is dat they as in the isp's won't do nuffing except u have a commendable solution like I . I shouldn't b posting dis here but I have to cos its getting out of hand.
now listen carefully to my new VPN plan.hope customer care reps are reading this too.
I know u all know what VPN apps are right?,now each network/IS provider should make their own VPN plans and apps thereby creating a Bb plan camouflaged by the name VPN why I said they should make a VPN app is so that PC users won't be able to use it and it'd be strictly for android users downloadable on play store etc maybe for a certain amount like #100 .after that each android users subscribes for the monthly ,daily or whatever VPN plan he prefers .now the diff between the Bb and VPN plan has to b little e.g 1000 a month for Bb 1200 for. android VPN plan e.t.c. that's not All,in the VPN app there has to be a free usage which is limited to 50mb per day and a premium usage which is strictly unlimited. now to b a premium user for a month ,we get to pay #800. so that erything we pay for amounts to 2k per month. that's all and for servers we get something like Lagos,abuja actually all 36states so u choose most suitable for u.
this is all I have for us to make me and those isp's cool cash but I'm now letting it out for free to naija so make sure this works a beg. u can contact me on 08131275304 and if its switched off(cos I use techno m3) u can mail me at opeoluwaoluwasegun@ymail.com. let's make data plan fair for android users if ur on my side say aye! and let us all make this work.
Shoo, 50mb per day? angry
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
for those of u that dont understand :
U should know what a VPN application is and if u
don't lemme explain it to u .the full meaning of VPN
is virtual private network it allows you to connect to
an internet service incognito. E.g Mtn Bis which i
used with Bb.net APN(it works no more) and WiFi
that ask one to sign in.
Now a VPN app has two kinds of users,free and
premium users lemme give u an e.g ,I used droid
VPN which is a VPN app ,I was a free user limited
to 100mb per day.I was also a troid VPN user and
was a free user limited to 1gig per day all this was
due to the fact I had a Bis plan running on my
android . normally without a VPN app it won't work.
Now for premium user u get to pay 4$ via a PayPal
account.
In a VPN app u have different servers identified by
the country's name e.g USA,Germany etc.
The good thing about my local VPN plan is that u
don't need a PayPal account to pay 4 premium
usage cos d money can easily be taken from your
phones account balance.
So I think u should understand how I came about
my plan now. If u still don't understand any aspect
don't hesitate to ask questions I'd b very glad to
answer you.pls u can also mail me opeoluwaoluwasegun@ymail.com
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by ajasa4link: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
so are u saying ur vpn will connect android users to the internet without the network provider being able to block it from doing so?...Or what are u really saying?
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by grinace(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2013
ajasa4link: so are u saying ur vpn will connect android users to the internet without the network provider being able to block it from doing so?...Or what are u really saying?
u will not experience blockage anymore cos they'd be d ones to power it through creating a Bis plan camouflaged as VPN plan strictly for droid users like I said before.
Re: D Best Solution 2 Aving A Cheap Droid Plan*a Must Read 4 All Droid Users* by jakesund(m): 1:53am On Dec 02, 2013
brilliant idea... but the 50mb per day is certainly enough for some people if this idea turns to reality... free 50mb trial and after that premium or Nada wink

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE / The Crew Free Download Beta / Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.