Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME (913 Views)

MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)? / Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME by Joel3(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2014
i wonder at what rate mtn bills sme data. ??

Oboy That poo suck data like water tap. I really can't see any different with it and airtel billing.

I Need to confirm from other people before I do something as I need to migrate.

are you experiencing the same? Or what is your take on this ?
Re: Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME by okonja(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Firstly, If you are using it on your android, you can easily monitor how its been consumed via Data usage option, also you need to know that once your mobile data is ON, there are some background apps that uses your data..so to avoid this, root your android phone and install "Droidwall" from playstore, then you can control the app that uses your data without switching off your mobile data.

Secondly, if you making use of it on PC, you need to turn off windows update, as its the No. 1 consumer of data On pc, let alone some automatic updates of some apps like adobe reader

2 Likes

Re: Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME by onlymase(m): 5:18am On Aug 26, 2014
OluwaseunBanjo: The deduction rate is normal. That is what I'm using now.Download app that can enable you to monitor your data usage.

an example of such application please
Re: Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME by omoboy08(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2014
onlymase:
an example of such application please

Search internet speed metre on play store.
Re: Is MTN Now Billing Times Two Like Airtel? Experience With MTN SME by Omachona: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2014
As for me I normally use more than the allocated data. If I buy data of 250mb I always use more than 300+mb[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Swollen Samsung Batteries / Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium / Get 600MB On Airtel Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.