Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award (2989 Views)

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards / Twitter Audience Reacts To A Post About Olamide & Lil Kesh Not Winning Nextrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Eleniyan15: 3:09am On Jan 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by leonard509(m): 3:11am On Jan 02, 2016
It's really Effed up.
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Gidoka(m): 3:12am On Jan 02, 2016
was dat why Olamide behaved the way he did? Don Jazzy is too matured, if he needs the car he should go and collect it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by CuteDude53(m): 3:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Hit singles from July 2014 to June 2015

When lil kesh sing gbesay rey it was late then

Lil kesh and reakado push out almost same number of hits and features, but the de facto was "content/lyrics" lil kesh music can't appeal to every age hence reakado having upper hand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Ojisik(m): 3:12am On Jan 02, 2016
All I'm seeing is the shot that Don Jazzy gave that rude yoruba tout. It's not surprising though, that's how street people (which he happily represents) behave.

Nice response Don Baba J

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Gidoka(m): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2016
CuteDude53:

Lil kesh and reakado push out almost same number of hits and features, but the de facto was "content/lyrics" lil kesh music can't appeal to every age hence reakado having upper hand.

Thank you, I don't even know what they think the judges look out for.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by adraskey: 3:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Lil kesh can't win the next rated award because they don't want to be bullied by any artist(olamide) tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by CuteDude53(m): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2016
For me.... Godwin and Woju are the key contestant... I will give woju because the song was on for like 11months

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by MathsChic(f): 3:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy influencing these awards since forever cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by KimBerlyie: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Seriously olamide behaved like an immature, that was so low, I did not expect that from him. I also trust don jazzy, he behaved like d matured man he is. My own next rated was kiss Daniel tho embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by mekzybling(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2016
PRESIDENT BUHARI SHOULD PROBE THE HEADIES...Corruption lives there sad angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Eleniyan15: 3:17am On Jan 02, 2016
CuteDude53:

my Broda headies do you voting

Do you want to tell me banks has a lot of fans than lil Kesh
alot more

I just can't believed this take it or leave it

Lil Kesh should have gotten the award

fact

don't blame olamide, banks started it first olamide got to voice out the car ain't both boss problem but Nigeria still need to change am telling you... just take a look at Lil Kesh hit songs
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Eleniyan15: 3:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Ojisik:
All I'm seeing is the shot that Don Jazzy gave that rude yoruba tout. It's not surprising though, that's how street people (which he happily represents) behave.

Nice response Don Baba J

must you come bashing my tribe

Mr man be careful

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by ugia(f): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide should please grow up and and try repackage himself. I am totally disappointed in him. That is why the industry will remain stunted when we have a bunch of half bakes, upstarts and nit wits like Olamide displaying immaturity. He does not need this negative publicity. It will only spell doom for him. He just lost a fan in me.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by GenOrumov: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
Despite his many hits but how will Lil'Kesh win with his vulgar lyrics??

I can't play his songs in the presence of my immediate family, my own family and my in-laws.

Now if its to be my family listed above that are the only ones to vote, do you know how many votes Lil'kesh would have lost?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by FisifunKododada: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
cool Nigerians and corruption. Don Jazzy don go bribe people. Who be Banks compared to lil' Kesh. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Aviero: 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:
Don Jazzy influencing these awards since forever cheesy
STFU! You don't know nothing..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by chrisblack: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
CuteDude53:

guy let's be truthful rekadoo has not hits

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2016
I love what olamide (baddo) did, he made pple know who d real winner was.....LIL KESH dat award was for u...eeya all d best, tho i wanted my crush KISS DANIELto win
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Hybrid600: 3:31am On Jan 02, 2016
No one deserved that award... It should have been ME!
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Eleniyan15: 3:36am On Jan 02, 2016
elakeche1:
I love what olamide (baddo) did, he made pple know who d real winner was.....LIL KESH dat award was for u...eeya all d best, tho i wanted my crush KISS DANIELto win

God bless you for this comment

that just the fact

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:37am On Jan 02, 2016
lol...na Mtn organize ham nau......I remember what dey did to burns boy....lol......Mtn is always annoying their customers and always cheating.... stealing our credit by force, sending annoying SMS and bad network...
make dem bettevpay their fine ooooo
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by ugia(f): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2016
My friend what are you saying Lil kesh's songs are lyrically inept, vulgar, depraved and lack intellectual depth. Check out his songs and that of Banks. Simply no basis for comparison. A lot of criterion is considered in picking the winner. For me, what is bad is bad. YBNL boss vituperation was totally un called for. Nothing pays as much as civility when one is in a public place.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by chrisblack: 3:41am On Jan 02, 2016
GenOrumov:
Despite his many hits but how will Lil'Kesh win with his vulgar lyrics??

I can't play his songs in the presence of my immediate family, my own family and my in-laws.

Now if its to be my family listed above that are the only ones to vote, do you know how many votes Lil'kesh would have lost?
the next should have been Kiss Daniels or even KB. Rekado did not deserve the award

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by dheryour3: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
One thing all lil kesh fans shld get straight is that its not about the number or fans u av its strictly abt the number of people that votes for u.............OLAMIDE messed up big time he did dsame last year thou am nuh surprised
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Eleniyan15: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
ugia:
My friend what are you saying Lil kesh's songs are lyrically inept, vulgar, depraved and lack intellectual depth. Check out his songs and that of Banks. Simply no basis for comparison. A lot of criterion is considered in picking the winner. For me, what is bad is bad. YBNL boss vituperation was totally un called for. Nothing pays as much as civility when one is in a public place.

so what you are saying now is that Lil Kesh doesn't deserve the award for real

it by voting nah to me that next rated was rigged

That was why olamide flared up Kesh deserved it oooo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by STILESGANG: 3:53am On Jan 02, 2016
ugia:
Olamide should please grow up and and try repackage himself. I am totally disappointed in him. That is why the industry will remain stunted when we have a bunch of half bakes, upstarts and nit wits like Olamide displaying immaturity. He does not need this negative publicity. It will only spell doom for him. He just lost a fan in me.
He still has millions of fans.You won't be missed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Kingblingz(m): 3:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Lil Kesh is our own next rated not reekado
# TeamYbnl any day anyTime
# lyrically
# gbesere
# efejoku
# shoki
# is it because I love you
yet them no give kesh...everything for naija nah
politics.... # streetFinallyTakeOver
Mtcheew

Can someone tell me how come reekado won it

poor poor poor

From Ayo Animashun

Lalasticlala
Seun!!
is it that u don't have sense or what? I wuldnt want 2 go deep into diz issue! Here is a simple question,Did u ever expect Lil Kesh 2 win d hyundai with those kind of lyrics he uses in his music?
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Codedrock(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Codedrock(m): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Gidoka:
was dat why Olamide behaved the way he did? Don Jazzy is too matured, if he needs the car he should go and collect it.
See mumu.. he never abused don jazzy but the Headies.. but Dumb Jazzy went ahead to abuse him on stage.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by shaddoww: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
My observation: OLAMIDE was trying to watch out for his boy same as Don Jazzy, Olamide was too childish but egbon Don Jazzy brought himself to Olamide's by mentioning his name. Lastly, Don Jazzy said he doesn't like awards but did u all saw his reaction wen Bovi made that joke about announcing d wrong winner?
Re: What Do You Think About Lil Kesh Not Winning The Next Rated Award by Codedrock(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2016
CuteDude53:

Ode.. u in Nigeria at all??
June 2014- June 2015.

KESH released Lyrically, shoki, after gbese in February and Efejoku June. so the Bleep u saying?? he got the highest collabo... what else??

Non of Reekado song made the top 20 songs of the year..

Let's forget lyrics.. these days even in U.S they don't use lyrics no more its the level of hit a song gets.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman Shagari Is The Grandson Of Former President Shehu Shagari (photos) / PHOTOS: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Car Garage / 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.