Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (54085 Views)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by alfredo4u(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Peter Okoye of P’Square and Lola Omotayo’s love story is compelling and amazing. The couple have been in a relationship for over eight years before they finally tied the knot on Sunday, November 17, 2013.

There has been a lot of talk and whispers about their marriage, the family issues and the fact that Lola is by far older than Peter Okoye has been trending. But why did she decide to marry someone who’s her junior?

Below is Lola Omotayo’s stand on their age difference…
Lola, who was a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had told the story of how she and Peter met and how the relationship started:

“My agency handles some of British American Tobacco brands and P’Square was doing a show for us at one of our events in Enugu. Though I had met Peter a couple of times before then, at the show there was some chemistry.

He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference. Her reason:

“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

Hmmmn, is age really just a number in marriage, especially in Nigeria?

http://encomium.ng/p-squares-peter-okoye-speaks-on-spectacular-n150m-wedding-3/

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by endtimesigns(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
End time signs

12 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Airforce1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a young man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.

E be like sey na Aunty Lola peter dey call sef Lmmaaooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
I support ya bebe...ur beautiful....u rock cool

Team fine bebes cool

25 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Danielle22(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dats gud.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by ojeka1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just passing
----oooO---
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....my 10mb d try, Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Waspy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Different strokes for different folks . Whatever tickles anybody's fancies. Some ladies are actually worth it tho, they make you trip and you forget the age

15 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Phranciz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airforce1: U can still divorce him and marry a man of your age @lola..cuz I do not support dis marriage.

I do not support a yound man marrying a woman old enough to be his aunt.
Airforce take your time o, my GF shldn't see ur post o.
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by kokoA(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eyah.. Na so you take catch dis small boy.. Smh
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by IAMBREEZY: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Whatever
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by icebebe(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phranciz:
com ur babe senoir u sef?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
This woman should bow her head in shame!

She has taken advantage of that small boy!

Igbo men can be so driven by "Love" that they behave like Slaves to impress a woman! Chai!! angry

I'm so pissed off now!!!

#TeamGOM

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Airforce1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phranciz:

If nor be poverty, wetin go make young man like u wan marry a woman old enough to be your aunt undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
god_of_music: This woman should bow her head in shame!

She has taken advantage of that small boy!

Igbo men can be so driven by "Love" that they behave like Slaves to impress a woman! Chai!! angry

I'm so pissed off now!!!

#TeamGOM
shataap fool!

Av u heard? A man dat treats is wife like a princess,is proof dat he wuz raised by a queen

Team god of mumuism (dryiest signature#mstweew!

44 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
But really?...no hate on Lola , cos she's extremely pretty....but Do the very rich men truly marry older women? undecided....look at dantata sons , Alakija sons,Babangida sons, etc, and I bet Mike adenuga sons will not even try it..no matter how pretty or sassy or goddess like the lady looks...the very rich go for the very pretty , very young innocent looking ladies... So, av observed on the celebrity pics displayed on nld..

Na so, I see am o

9 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Booty butt chic: shataap fool!

Av u heard? A man dat treats is wife like a princess,is proof dat he wuz raised by a queen

Is that why you are insulting me like that Do you know if I was the kinda guy who insults ladies you would have regretted to have clicked the 'submit' button after you composed that insult of a post. The only reason I'm holding back is that you are a female. . Dazzall kiss

#TeamGOM

37 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2013
endtime_signs: End time signs

Mr end time..... u too like dat he b like say u want d endtime to be today

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 02, 2013
When a girl is in her prime,if someone younger than her comes around,she would scream" I be your mate",when getting old,and no suitor, she would say"age aint nothing,but number".

Ladies and their cunning way.

But that Lola fine.

56 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by enyinnayafon: 4:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Nice combo... No complains so long as d love keeps radiating. Happy married life.
alfredo4u: Peter Okoye of P’Square and Lola Omotayo’s love story is compelling and amazing. The couple have been in a relationship for over eight years before they finally tied the knot on Sunday, November 17, 2013.

There has been a lot of talk and whispers about their marriage, the family issues and the fact that Lola is by far older than Peter Okoye has been trending. But why did she decide to marry someone who’s her junior?

Below is Lola Omotayo’s stand on their age difference…
Lola, who was a Business Development Director at FKG2m a marketing agency in Lagos, had told the story of how she and Peter met and how the relationship started:

“My agency handles some of British American Tobacco brands and P’Square was doing a show for us at one of our events in Enugu. Though I had met Peter a couple of times before then, at the show there was some chemistry.

He asked for my number and I refused giving it to him. I told him ‘if you really want to know me, you have to find my number’. So he took it as a task and found my number and the rest is history.”

Lola, said to be in her 30s then and Peter in his 20s, was not disturbed by the age difference. Her reason:

“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

Hmmmn, is age really just a number in marriage, especially in Nigeria?

http://www.naijaurban.com/married-peter-okoye-despite-fact-junior-lola-omotayo/

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2013
She doesn't owe anyone any explanations
Nonsense
I am happy for her jor
Any one pained by it should go and quench
By this time next year they will be nursing their 3rd child

No be men dey marry women 10 to 30 years their junior every blessed day in that Nigeria
A woman marries a grown man perhaps 8 years her junior,una dey holla
Make una go quench
The marriage has already happened grin

23 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: shataap fool!

See lie

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2013

All those stars she named are divorced grin What is she trying to prove

14 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by White007(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Her beauty made up for the differences in age, if she wasn't as beautiful as she is, I don't think Peter would have married anyway. Just my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by nerodenero: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Does it really matter?They are both adult and should be able to deal with whatever issues that arise as a result of that.As men aint willing to get married again,babes of marriageable ages are doing everything within their power to lure men either by hook or crook.Just like any other marriage of celebrity,I hope and pray this union lasts.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Who cares undecided
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Fayrouzz(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Same thing my former over aged galfrnd told me.. "Age is jst a number". All na wash!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Olugbenger(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. And again, they are from different tribes! while their counterparts on nairaland are busy tribalising every damn thing! I've always said it that the Nigerians that are still in the web of tribalism are the frustrated 'lowlifers' tongue tongue tongue

16 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by goodluck4favour(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
icebebe: com ur babe senoir u sef?
see wahala o! Na him choice na leave am

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo by Brymo: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Okay,we know d reason!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Tekno Draws Genevieve Nnaji / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.