Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK (54091 Views)

Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Ayodele70: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2017 reality Star Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss, is allegedly pregnant for former BBA winner, Uti Nwachukwu, and they are in the second trimester of their pregnancy, SDK reports.

According to the report, they are set to wed but still denying it publicly.

Continue reading as reported by SDK blog below...

"According to insiders, the love struck couple have been dating off/on secretly for over a year have been planning to secretly walk down the aisle when TBoss fell pregnant and lover boy Uti was thrown off balance....

Insiders say lover boy Uti maybe somewhat singing a different tune as he has been telling those close to him who have been calling to confirm since the rumour quietly broke that he is not the one while his lover girl TBoss is not answering those asking her questions...

''Uti who is a full grown man is denying that he is about to become a Father?That is so wrong'' exclaims the Insiders.

SDK Blog asked the insiders as the probing closed....''Is Uti still planning to walk Tboss down the aisle''?
We got this as response ''We don't know yet but he is not comfortable with this story hitting the press at all and probably trying to get used to the talks.

We asked again ....What about all the rumours trailing both of them?Is it a problem or not?''

The Response we got was ''Who does not have a Skeleton in their cupboard?I don't know about their issues with rumours trailing them but i know they are expecting a child''.

Rumour making the rounds has been confirmed by SDK Blog..However it is possible that they may both deny this further as TBoss has been posting denials since last night on her instagram handle...

Well I agree,I may be an idiot for breaking this News but continue giving your Boyfriend reasons to deny you and you will end up being the idiot...Enough said!!

Congratulations to TBoss and Uti in advance!!!
"

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/03/exclusive-reality-stars-tboss-and-uti.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by rOsy247(f): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Does uti have private jet?

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2019
I no even read d story, if dem like make dem preg, if dem lik make dem marry....Not my biz.

For all i care, i "love" dat first pishure tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2019
if she is pregnant what is your business there? Can't you get a life and stfu

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by MelaninGold(f): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2019
rOsy247:
Does uti have private jet?

By the way op which one is "are pregnant", is uti pregnant as well?
when a woman is pregnant,her partner is involved. So it's correct to say"the couple is pregnant with their first child". It takes two to achieve conception. Do you your research and see that it is correct.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Skyfornia(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Best couple...haters will not like this.
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Teeboi56: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by igahdavid(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good for them

Meanwhile

Call us for your car Tracking INSTALLATIONS.
Our Car Tracking systems has helped to recover lots of stolen vehicles.

Check out some of our stolen recovered vehicles

https://www.nairaland.com/899639/stolen-recovered-vehicles
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Gsteve01(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ok. Noted
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
I taught Uti was a fàg? undecided

This guy below me fear God na!
The same watch i bought for 4k! Na wa o.
After u wonder y ur biz is not booming!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
MelaninGold:
when a woman is pregnant,her partner is involved. So it's correct to say"the couple is pregnant with their first child". It takes two to achieve conception. Do you your research and see that it is correct.

shut up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Shampoo77: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Uti so you wan marry girl wen here father curse abi! Na you sabi

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by sunnykaka1: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Waiting concern me...
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Chimaokigwe: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Marriage founded on shame and scandal.

Boss lady, boss lady, yet you dey spread leg like person wey wan fly gutter collect deak.

Linda Ikeji dey claim celibate, yet she dey drive for 2 hours find person to service her 'lower iweka'.

Special shoutout to the foolish ladies who looked up to these 2 hypocrites. Boss nation, celibacy gang, iberibeism of the celestial order. I hope you can all see how foolish you look.

As for Uti, serves him right. Then don use pregnancy trap am. Chop and take off, bone don hook am for throat. tongue

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
So upon all her dad curse on who to marry her, so na this boy shuk head put, ok na

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Gsteve01(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Igi iwe. Eso odo
MelaninGold:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by jericco1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
there is nothing wrong in two insane people getting married... do you want to sponsor them?
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
MelaninGold:
What is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Raalsalghul: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ayodele70:
Big Brother Naija 2017 reality Star Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss, is allegedly pregnant for former BBA winner, Uti Nwachukwu, and they are in the second trimester of their pregnancy, SDK reports.

According to the report, they are set to wed but still denying it publicly.

Continue reading as reported by SDK blog below...

"According to insiders, the love struck couple have been dating off/on secretly for over a year have been planning to secretly walk down the aisle when TBoss fell pregnant and lover boy Uti was thrown off balance....

Insiders say lover boy Uti maybe somewhat singing a different tune as he has been telling those close to him who have been calling to confirm since the rumour quietly broke that he is not the one while his lover girl TBoss is not answering those asking her questions...

''Uti who is a full grown man is denying that he is about to become a Father?That is so wrong'' exclaims the Insiders.

SDK Blog asked the insiders as the probing closed....''Is Uti still planning to walk Tboss down the aisle''?
We got this as response ''We don't know yet but he is not comfortable with this story hitting the press at all and probably trying to get used to the talks.

We asked again ....What about all the rumours trailing both of them?Is it a problem or not?''

The Response we got was ''Who does not have a Skeleton in their cupboard?I don't know about their issues with rumours trailing them but i know they are expecting a child''.

Rumour making the rounds has been confirmed by SDK Blog..However it is possible that they may both deny this further as TBoss has been posting denials since last night on her instagram handle...

Well I agree,I may be an idiot for breaking this News but continue giving your Boyfriend reasons to deny you and you will end up being the idiot...Enough said!!

Congratulations to TBoss and Uti in advance!!!
"

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/03/exclusive-reality-stars-tboss-and-uti.html?m=1
Dead on arrival. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by freemanbubble: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by SEONaijaExpert: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations Uti...why are they denying something of great joy. What kind of stupid people are these?

Well, Stella has been kind to them for breaking the news, Tboss has no choice now than to keep it, whether she denied or not, it will soon show.

Uti has been finally captured by a smart girl, all the play boy, lover boy don end. Game over bra!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I taught Uti was a fàg? undecided

This guy below me fear God na!
The same watch i bought for 4k! Na wa o.
After u wonder y ur biz is not booming!
so any good looking nigga is gay to u guys....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by Mutemenot(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
When two werey marry, they 'll give birth to bobrisky
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by stasius: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK by seunmohmoh(f): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
May the marriage last.Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.