Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

"SHUGA" Season 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "SHUGA" Season 3 (27431 Views)

Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 / MTV Launches 'Shuga' Season 4 (pictures) / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
SupermodelVicky: Sophie telling her bestie Foye dat sh went 4HIV test wit her bf cos sh fvcked him.
Y wud sh even drop dat kind of bomb on her wen sh's working?

She thought that dumb Ekene guy would've told her na
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
speedyboi:

First and foremost....Leonora Okine is 'HOOOT'! like fire. I dey shiver whenever I see her on screen embarassed embarassed grin grin. And I think she's the best actress so far. And She's so versatile....I tried so hard to see the 'Angela Dede' in her, but it was no where to be found.

Pls who's Leonora Okine
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
speedyboi:
And see how fat that 'dear mother' little girl has become! hian

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
speedyboi:
Femi is too 'over dramatic'....I noticed it since the first episode.

Tiwa Savage can't act abeg. And it doesn't look like her character is leaving anytime soon...torture cry cry cry cry.

unto the characters:
That Solo man is just plain wicked......So He's deliberately spreading HIV souvenir to his lovers? Kai, people no get conscience. I hope his daughter and Weki 'makes a mistake' and fvck unprotected! angry angry.

Exactly what I'm praying 4 too.
D man keeps bragging dat his viral load is high so d not at risk.What a lame reason

I don't lik Femi.He's dry ni.
Ekene is so damn ugly plus dat mole on his face.

U'r so right abt Tiwa.At d ist episode,I had d same opinion but now,al I can c is dat her mouth dat doesn't close well&sh has one kin doggy-look ( grin grin grin ) but I don't lik seeing her part&her part is so not ending anytym soon cos they used her 2front d show.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 23, 2013
SupermodelVicky:

Pls who's Leonora Okine
Malaika.

Meanwhile, I just watched episode 4. Everyone's acting was pitiably poor, especially that of Foye and Femi. I couldn't believe the poor quality acting in the scenes where they were crying. Their faces looked like excrement, it was just terrible. undecided

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Malaika.

Meanwhile, I just watched episode 4. Everyone's acting was pitiably poor, especially that of Foye and Femi. I couldn't believe the poor quality acting in the scenes where they were crying. Their faces looked like excrement, it was just terrible. undecided

Excrement? Lmao

Btw, who's seen the 5th episode? Aired last night on MTV base... Not that interesting

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by 9jaSceptic: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2013
i missed it lastnight, Our Gen Set was bad, what happened guyz?
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Malaika.

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Babe u ar damn funny!!
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2013
I saw episode 4&5 on MTVbase last nyt.I think it'l stil b repeated 2day by 12pm.
My best scene frm last nyts's episode was d club scene where dat babe on green pants&waist chain was dancing Davido's SKELEWU. Oh my gush!! Dat dance move killed me. Shhhh**tttt.

I don't wanna b a spoiler but episode 5 got me scared 4Malaika mehnnn.That Nii might push dat fine babe 2her untimely But lik Nii. Malaika's husbnd said,Sophie is a bad influence indeed.Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2013
9jaSceptic: i missed it lastnight, Our Gen Set was bad, what happened guyz?
My frnd who has startyms said they telelvise it by 12pm on African Movies on Mondays&AIT on Thursdays 9pm but I think MTVBase wil retelevise it by 12pm or so today
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Malaika.
undecided
Ok.Thanx dear.I saw their names lastnyt.But didn't knw Sophie was Nigerian.Sh has one kin surname lik dat but middle name "Shola"

I noticed they hav bn wearing d same hair since episode 1.Typical Nollywood style.I don't knw y these make up artist mak dat error.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sorry for late replies na Spambot ban me from tv/movies section

SupermodelVicky:

Pls who's Leonora Okine
Chris Attoh's wife. I don't know the name of the character. She's hot!

SupermodelVicky:
Ekene is so damn ugly plus dat mole on his face.
Ah ah grin grin...don't abuse his features, it looks like an accident.
BTW, I don't think that guy is a pure Nigerian, he has a 'Non-Nigerian' facial 'build'.

SupermodelVicky: My best scene frm last nyts's episode was d club scene where dat babe on green pants&waist chain was dancing Davido's SKELEWU. Oh my gush!! Dat dance move killed me. Shhhh**tttt.
All the club scenes are well choreographed! It's typical of what you get in Nigerian clubs, with those crazy girls with crazy dance steps grin grin

SupermodelVicky:
I saw their names lastnyt.But didn't knw Sophie was Nigerian.Sh has one kin surname lik dat but middle name "Shola"
Sophie looks perfectly Nigerian though, she resemble those Lagosian girls...even the way she speaks.
And the 'Fapson' surname is not that strange na. Those kind surnames have their histories, others include Macaulay, Badmus, Wright, Savage etc....they are common among the Yorubas.

Lest I forget, Sophie has some killer asse grin grin. Her stature resemble that of runs girl true true! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
SupermodelVicky: I noticed they hav bn wearing d same hair since episode 1.Typical Nollywood style.I don't knw y these make up artist mak dat error.

It's a TV Series nau. Probably detailing day to day activities of the characters. Do you want them to be changing hairstyles everyday? I'm sure the five episodes they've shown now have not reached a week in the 'Shuga' world.

Btw, why do people think people change hairstyles sef? My Elder sister for instance makes the same kinda hairstyle everytime (except special days) and my mum is always on Jerry curls like forever grin grin grin.
funny enough, the kinda hairstyle my sis is always wearing is just exactly like the ones most of the characters have been wearing (long hair that is parted at the centre of her head or sometimes the parting is closer to one side)

2 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by SupermodelVicky(f): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
U'r so right.Its just dat I'm a hair freak.Hate havin d same look 4long

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
SupermodelVicky:
U'r so right.Its just dat I'm a hair freak.Hate havin d same look 4long
lol..that's you!

on to the series.
It's official! Femi is the crappiest of them all angry angry angry. I hope his character dies soonest. That guy can't act abeg.
Tiwa Savage has improved.
I love Tobi's Mr Nice guy acting. So on point! grin. But it seems the guy gentle for real life too, he couldn't open mouth to kiss the girl very well embarassed. I trust me grin grin.
Leonora is also on point with her acting and Chris Attoh ofcos.

And I almost forgot Weki! The dude is good! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by netotse(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2013
just watched episode 4...I'm definitely hooked on this series...lol

4 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Negation: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
You guys are funny. Season 3 is dope, but Shuga for me will always be defined by Season 1 and 2. I know we always think we have the best of everything in Nigeria, boys and girls included, but I happen to think some of the girls from the last 2 seasons were nice. And while a few girls in this nigerian one are cute, none are 'over-stunning'.

But i have to say, the cinematography and the little visual effects of the current season - too much!! Loving it, so modern and creative. And I'm happy Femi and Leo are back.

All in all, Shuga is repping and I hope the creators take the franchise to other african countries. In fact - *brings out a sheet of paper* - here's a little wish list:

1. Cote d'ivoire
2. Ghana
3. Mali/Senegal
4. Benin Republic
5. SA or Burundi
6. Algeria??

Ahhh, just go everywhere!!!
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Someone please teach these guys how to kiss. hian! They are beginning to irritate me.

Abeg Shey Malaika nor get mind of her own ni? Nawa oooo.
And shey Sophie and Foye want to switch boyfriends abi wetin? grin grin grin grin Cos, Sophie is kinda acting Jealous and a chemistry is coming up with her and Eke. then Foye and Femi too are still in love. Interesting!

Eke go commot someone's head atlast! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by fredoooooo: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
define shuga in 3 words ?
in weki's voice , SHUGA IS SWEET grin

Season 3 , episode 5 promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47icwxHh14U

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by toluxe0075: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
So far shuga has been awesome, but sophie has been acting shy in front of the camera, she even rush her lines, sometimes i expect more from her in terms of her facial expression and body language, thank God ice prince only had a cameo appearance, d guy appearance sef shows how hard he was trying to look real. Waiting anxiously for episode 7

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
toluxe0075: So far shuga has been awesome, but sophie has been acting shy in front of the camera, she even rush her lines, sometimes i expect more from her in terms of her facial expression and body language, thank God ice prince only had a cameo appearance, d guy appearance sef shows how hard he was trying to look real. Waiting anxiously for episode 7

I agree on her facial expressions and body language, but the way she speaks is the way all those runs/Lagos girls speak. Speaking like they are rapping grin grin grin.

For now; i still don't know where to place her (Sophie) - sometimes, you feel she's good, other times you be like-NO!
Foye too! But her own worse pass sha! angry. But I don't think I can say she's a bad actor YET! Lemme just dey watch dey go
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by fredoooooo: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^^^
sophie na confirm runs gal , i remember some of her scenes
1. when she was with his sugar daddy in the office and she said " you be like all these agbayas sef " grin grin
2. scene with ekene in the club toilet , sophie:i dont see any men , just one stupid boy punching the walls grin
3. with ekene at the bar , ekene: it takes two to tango , sophie : tango ko breakdance ni grin grin

both sophie and foye are doing well so far ...

2 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
fredoooooo: ^^^^
sophie na confirm runs gal , i remember some of her scenes
1. when she was with his sugar daddy in the office and she said " you be like all these agbayas sef " grin grin
2. scene with ekene in the club toilet , sophie:i dont see any men , just one stupid boy punching the walls grin
3. with ekene at the bar , ekene: it takes two to tango , sophie : tango ko breakdance ni grin grin

both sophie and foye are doing well so far ...

lmao @ bolded. That's my favourite part! grin grin grin grin
"E be like sey you don knack something, you chop chocolate?" lmao, those places got me. As in, I could relate her with a particular female friend of mine.

2 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
I can't deal with Malaika's docility. Shey na because of school fees and brazilian weave she wan die for that marriage ni?

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
AdannayaBella: I can't deal with Malaika's docility. Shey na because of school fees and brazilian weave she wan die for that marriage ni?

I looooooove your profile picture! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
A Shuga thread.....finally. cheesy.
*i love the theme song.*

My best character so far is Sophie.......even though she has wahala and all, but I still like her.
Princess is a goat. biggest goat in the seriesangry. She's squatting in the university when she's an Nfa. I'm sure she'll give AIDS to that her fine boyfriend. Which she'll probably get from the same sugar daddy, Sophie has been screwing........or probably that ugly rude driver.

I can't stand Foye and Mama Weki's acting. angry. It's just dry.

I see everyone but Tiwa Savage ending up with AIDS. grin grin. Malika and Nii may escape it or one of them may go back to Ghana with AIDS and Shuga season 4(ghana) will kick off. grin grin grin. And I can't believe Femi was Foye's first love. shocked

*Weki is adorable sha. He's my favourite character.*

5 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Nomski0: I see everyone but Tiwa Savage ending up with AIDS. grin grin.
grin grin grin grin why do i think I know your reason for saying this. lmao

Nomski0: Malika and Nii may escape it or one of them may go back to Ghana with AIDS and Shuga season 4(ghana) will kick off. grin grin grin.
Lol. I don't think so. I actually think Malaika will get aids through that herbalist shii she pulled off with Sophie. And Ghana is the last place Shuga will go to grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy (that is if it's going anywhere)
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 04, 2014
speedyboi:
I looooooove your profile picture! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haha!! grin

Nomski0: A Shuga thread.....finally. cheesy.
*i love the theme song.*

My best character so far is Sophie.......even though she has wahala and all, but I still like her.
Princess is a goat. biggest goat in the seriesangry. She's squatting in the university when she's an Nfa. I'm sure she'll give AIDS to that her fine boyfriend. Which she'll probably get from the same sugar daddy, Sophie has been screwing........or probably that ugly rude driver.

I see everyone but Tiwa Savage ending up with AIDS. grin grin. Malika and Nii may escape it or one of them may go back to Ghana with AIDS and Shuga season 4(ghana) will kick off. grin grin grin. And I can't believe Femi was Foye's first love. shocked

Which one do we believe now? Sophie or Weki? Lol. tongue

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by safarigirl(f): 2:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Nomski0: A Shuga thread.....finally. cheesy.
*i love the theme song.*

love Sophie too. I like babes wey no send. As for Princess...confirmed JJC. I don't get Foye, I like Femi, not feeling Eke at all (anti ugly guys). Seeing Tiwa act is kinda funny, but I like the 'head-bytch' vibe she gives. Glad Shuga's landed in West Africa, wasn't feeling the EA ish.

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by toluxe0075: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2014
safarigirl: love Sophie too. I like babes wey no send. As for Princess...confirmed JJC. I don't get Foye, I like Femi, not feeling Eke at all (anti ugly guys). Seeing Tiwa act is kinda funny, but I like the 'head-bytch' vibe she gives. Glad Shuga's landed in West Africa, wasn't feeling the EA ish.
safari my sport lady!! I'm So glad to find you here, kenya's version of shuga was great, how come you didn't feel it.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
toluxe0075:
safari my sport lady!! I'm So glad to find you here, kenya's version of shuga was great, how come you didn't feel it.
watched a few episodes, the cast wasn't very attractive, and I didn't like their accent. Only thing I liked bout it was the theme song

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Gangs Of Lagos: Ratings And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.