Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? (740 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by cardoctor(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Something funny came to my mind this morning as I was driving to church.

I noticed this pretty lady also driving to church. In her brand new Hyundai Elantra. You could tell that it has just been recently launched because all the water and weather proofing are still on the car and the seats. Probably off to church to dedicate it.

Judging by the cost of the car and the care with which she was taking to esure that the car makes the journey in one piece, it seemed to me that she must be very conscious of the monetary value of the car in addition to the sole purpose of getting from A to B.

Example, if your car is worth N6m. Regardless of what car it may be, do you feel like you are driving around in a "suitcase" stashed with N6m?

Car-Doctor.
Re: Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by Ikenna351(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2013

(1)

Alarming Rate Of Car Theft In Jos Metropolis / Explanation Of The Term "Horsepower" / I Want To Learn How To Drive A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.