Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? (8228 Views)

5 Historic Sites You Should Visit In Ghana / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? by blank(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2013
I have gone to some and so not plan on going to others. The infuriating part is that thay do not even try to package the place well. Everything is just as it was years back. No attempt to discreetly add modern features or make the roads accessible, etc etc.

It was a hellish trip with my young son and i won't be embarking on such again.
Re: Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? by obi123: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
of course, i do that abroad for where no even concern me , it will be nice to visit historic sites in my country too, we have a lot of them just not promoted enough , not enough literature on them to even wet our appetite and spark any type of curiosity .
Lord knows the endless holidays in Naija will surely pay those places if marketed and packaged extremely well .
Re: Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? by timpaker(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2013
teknology: chairman abeg where that ibadan zoon dey?grin grin

Inside the University
Re: Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? by Weymola(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Mr Sage.

How did you get on. Since posting this thread have you had the opportunity to visit the sites you listed? I agree many you have listed are notable. The big question has always been how to get there and back in safety and comfort.

Do you operate packages tours?
Re: Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? by joesally: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
mr sage: Pictures of some historic sites in Nigeria
yes i wil even book ahead,just to see SHONGO, the fire man hmm!
Re: Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? by mrsage(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
First Tour will be in February 2014. From Lagos to Ife and Ilesha in Osun State.
More details coming soon.
Watch out.
For more info contact: witsoftng@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos! Accident At Ojuelegba Just Now / Write An Introduction Letter To Uk Embassy / Zamfara: Nigeria’s Wild Northwest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.