Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Need Advice For My Friend In Dilemma - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Advice For My Friend In Dilemma (463 Views)

In Need Of A Female Friend In Imo/abia 07068332431 / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice For My Friend In Dilemma by oladrogo(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2013
This friend of mine is in love with a lady from benin republic and omo , the love no be here ooo . You go fear love . They had misunderstanding some years back and settled back . When this lady wants to register for an hairdressing job my friend paid and by the time she finished he paid too plus her freedom him spend money . We have travelled all the way to her village this january to celebrate the new with her until the middle of this year when her dad said she can't marry my friend. We travelled to benin republic again around june to plead on our friends behalf and our plea turn on deaf ears. The father said over his dead body will his daughter marry my friend. The issue now is the girl is already pregnant for another man but she called my friend last week that , she want them to be lovers again and if possible get married . He is worried but , I am afraid there is something behind her sudden change please Advice
Re: Need Advice For My Friend In Dilemma by Codedboy95(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2013
There are many fishes in the river

(1) (Reply)

Single Working And Need A Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship / Lurv Or Lust / Why Is This So Difficult For Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.