Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Message From Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Message From Saudi Arabia (4969 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Saudi Arabia by slimtoney(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2008
This letter goes to all Muslim boys and girls, women and men. This letter was brought from Saudi Arabia, it was written by Sheikh Ahmed the main guard of the mosque of Mecca, he said annabi Muhammed (s.a.w) appeared to him in his dream on Friday night after he read the big holy Quran and had gone to sleep .Annabi Muhammed (s.a.w)said to him Sheikh Ahmed this Friday about 6000 people died but no one of them entered Aljannah and many of them were women and the reason was that the rich don’t use to pray at the right time and some of them don’t use to obey the rules and regulations of their husbands.

Muhammed (s.a.w) said to sheikh Ahmed that he should pass the message to all Muslims, he said that any Muslim that gets this message should photocopy 2o copies and share it to other Muslims that are unaware ,any one that got this message ,photocopied it and share it will never lack and Allah (S.A.W) said the person will enter Aljannah and his family. Any Muslim that got this message and did not pass it round will not prosper in his way of life .Sheikh Ahmed said that if you doubt him or if you think he is lying he said may Allah never forgive him.

He said we should be fasting every Monday if you have the chance ,any body that has the chance to photocopy 20 copies and pass it round to his Muslim friends ,Allah will reward him .There was a man named Kalam he got this message and gave it to his secretary to photocopy 20 copies and share to his Muslim friends with the promise of Allah his company started growing bigger and bigger ,a man named Abdulsalam too got the message and forgot the message in his office no less than two weeks he was sacked ,then he remember the message and went to photocopy 20 copies and shared it in no less than 6 days he got another job that was even bigger than his former job and was paid heavily.

Another man named Salwan too got the message and misused it, he went and put it where it was not suppose to be ,in less than 6 days he died uselessly, so anybody that gets this message should not misuse it and should not allow it to get lost, may GOD Almighty be with every one of us, Amen.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by javalove(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and sisters in Islam, these is totally unislamic and should be avoided. I have recieved this kinds of letters before. Its too unislamic.

Dont believe all these things, it surely the handiwork of shytan (May the wrath of Allah be upon him)
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ayinba1(f): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
@javalove

seconded,
muslims beware of chain mails too
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by tearface(f): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
Its amazing how long information stays.I heard the story 12 yrs ago.At that time I was very young and I did spread the message.I cant believe its still circulating.
@ poster
Pls be careful of information like this.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by slimtoney(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2008
Well, alhamdulilah,I did this cuz a brother walk up to me and gave me this.I read through it and i realy think i needs to circulates it.Guess i now knw better.
Thanks all.

Happy Jumaat prayer.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by johnbosco5: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2008
it is totaly unislamic and unacepted.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by yemi221(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2008
it is totally unislamic and unacepted.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
yemi 22:

it is totally unislamic and unacepted.

What do you mean that it is totally unacceptable and unislamic. Afterall Saudi Arabia is the heartland of Islam. Headquarter of the kingdom of darkness.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by GODSON2009(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster and muslims on here
plas dont fight over this,is it just dawning on you that your religion is full of confusions,,double speaks??
just dont start blowing each other up,cause we really dont need that in nigeria right now
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by AbuZola3(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
There is no confussion , it is evil people like u are the confussion
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
GODSON2009:

@poster and muslims on here
plas dont fight over this,is it just dawning on you that your religion is full of confusions,,double speaks??
just dont start blowing each other up,cause we really dont need that in nigeria right now

Islam is full of confusion and serious hatred. They can blow themselves up for all we care. The lesser muslims we have in Nigeria, the better Nigeria will be.
They are the ones who have destroyed Nigeria to point it is today.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by AbuZola3(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
Die if u want to
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Die if u want to

You are the one who will die. I will live a long life  cool
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by AbuZola3(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ofcourse i will die. You will die too thats the fortunate story
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

but u will die b4 him as a jihadist in order to av a share in d 50 remaining virgins in hell fire
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by AbuZola3(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
I don't have a problem with that. This world is a prison for the believer, we are ask not to do this and that and the hereafter is much fruitful, eternal life
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
My mum told me she received this letter when she was young, i received the same about five years ago and again last year. It is important we verify the messages we receive before passing them to others. We sure wouldnt want to be questioned about our part in the spread of falsehood. May allah help us
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mad man. Na only you go die alone grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will defeat Islam
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by GODSON2009(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

There is no confussion , it is evil people like u are the confussion
no sir,i think you should look inwards, shia sunni e.t.c grin grin
t.truth:

Islam is full of confusion and serious hatred. They can blow themselves up for all we care. The lesser muslims we have in Nigeria, the better Nigeria will be.
They are the ones who have destroyed Nigeria to point it is today.
dont even worry your head,most of them in nigeria especially south are cowards dont pay any heed to the mouthing off,they cant do anything
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
t.truth:

Mad man. Na only you go die alone  grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will defeat Islam
Amen
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ t.truth
lets see how you do it
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
deols:

@ t.truth
lets see how you do it

I am already winning. They get a very heavy punch from me daily. cheesy
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
Only you know that. pride goes b4 a fall.
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
t.truth:

I am already winning. They get a very heavy punch from me daily. cheesy

only in your mind. exactly what impact have your punches made on anybody here?
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
dominique:

only in your mind. exactly what impact have your punches made on anybody here?

My punches have crush all the Islamic insurgents here on Nairaland grin
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
t.truth:

I am already winning. They get a very heavy punch from me daily.  cheesy
D lord is ur strenght ride on
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ayanrin(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ride on till u ride off
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
t.truth:

My punches have crush all the Islamic insurgents here on Nairaland  grin

name one person tongue
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by abdulreal(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
Muslims on nairaland, ingnore them all who think they can crush Islam, they will die trying
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by GODSON2009(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
abdulreal:

Muslims on nairaland, ingnore them all who think they can crush Islam, they will die trying
the more innocent people you continue killing the more people will see your religion for what it really is, your suicide bombers dont scare us go and read the new testament and see what the apostles went through to spread the gospel, what you people are perpetuating now in the name of violence is child's play
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by ttruth(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
abdulreal:

grin grin grin grin grin

Loser !!!
Re: Message From Saudi Arabia by abdulreal(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2010
t.truth:

grin grin grin grin grin

Loser !!!

we shall see who is the loser hereafter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell us Tafseer Sessions Available In Your Area During Ramadan / RAMADAN REFLECTION: Ten Characteristics Of God-conscious People / Event Of Ghadir Khumm - Nabi Appointed Ali As Mawla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.