Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,255 members, 7,839,306 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi (1133 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / 2014 FIFA Ballon D’or 23-man Shortlist / Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by Etumgbe(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Super Eagles gaffer, Stephen Keshi has on Monday morning
ruled out any world cup plans for teenage sensation Kelechi
Iheanacho stating that the player is still very young and needs
to get involved in a proper team set up with a club.
Iheanacho was adjudged the most valuable player of the 2013
edition of the FIFA U17 World cup in the UAE helping Nigeria in
the process to win the tournament to become the most
successful country in the history of the competition.
“It’s not done; Iheanacho is a good player and he just finished
with the U17 but he needs to be in a team for him to player
regularly and gain league experience”
“His performance at the U17 level is not a guarantee that he
will be picked at the senior level, it just doesn’t work like that”
Keshi exclusively told BrilaFm.net
In a swift reaction, the midfielder's father, James Iheanacho
says his son can surprise the world if included, despite his
young age and inexperience.
“I believe that if he moves to the senior team, he will surprise
the world; they might say he is still young but playing football
is in his blood”
With many top European clubs hot on the heels of the player,
a move abroad is on the cards for the young star player.

http://www.brilafm.net/Exclusive--Keshi-rules-out-picking-Iheanacho-for-B/17874354

Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by belhomme(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Hw im PAPA no go expect make he shock world wen he don knw say im be age mate with all dem musa and co... abeg messi abi keshi jare put am
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
belhomme: Hw im PAPA no go expect make he shock world wen he don knw say im be age mate with all dem musa and co... abeg messi abi keshi jare put am
bros abeg stop advertising your ignorance. Not everyone is like you who was struggling to pass JSCE at 17. @topic, Keshi knows best, if he thinks some of the boys are good enough to show their stuff at CHAN, he may have a change of heart in the future...or maybe he's thinking towards the U-23 Olympics for the boys. Btw, aren't these reporters tired of James Iheanacho? I for one, am sick and tired of that man and his opinions. I haven't heard a word from the mouth of Kelechi since the U-17 World Cup, you'd think it was James that got the Golden Ball and Silver boot. This man will single-handedly ruin his son.
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by Psychedelia(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Iheanacho Snr's desperation is really starting to work on my last nerve.
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Iheanacho will not be able to trap ball in the world cup.

he is very immature for the 2014 world cup

I completely agree with Keshi
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by belhomme(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
safarigirl: bros abeg stop advertising your ignorance. Not everyone is like you who was struggling to pass JSCE at 17. @topic, Keshi knows best, if he thinks some of the boys are good enough to show their stuff at CHAN, he may have a change of heart in the future...or maybe he's thinking towards the U-23 Olympics for the boys. Btw, aren't these reporters tired of James Iheanacho? I for one, am sick and tired of that man and his opinions. I haven't heard a word from the mouth of Kelechi since the U-17 World Cup, you'd think it was James that got the Golden Ball and Silver boot. This man will single-handedly ruin his son.
u voice ur opinion like a retarded lady...sooryy if i sound a litu rude...read ma post again and dis time use ur God given soccer analysis uncle ned to judge me...i was merely saying the father wants to xpose his kid to war and sink him...poor u
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
belhomme:
u voice ur opinion like a retarded lady...sooryy if i sound a litu rude...read ma post again and dis time use ur God given soccer analysis uncle ned to judge me...i was merely saying the father wants to xpose his kid to war and sink him...poor u
you're not very good at sarcasm then, you should sharpen your skills- and choose the right situations to use it in. Apologies.
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
belhomme:

belhomme: Hw im PAPA no go expect make he shock world wen he don knw say im be age mate with all dem musa and co... abeg messi abi keshi jare put am

erm actually young man your point was that Iheanacho is an age cheat and u r very silly for that
Re: Iheanacho Not Ripe For 2014 FIFA Worldcup -keshi by belhomme(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
AncientJerk:

erm actually young man your point was that Iheanacho is an age cheat and u r very silly for that
ancient goat ... sowi for ur loss

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Messi Recieves A Spank For Scoring 2 Goals Against Nigeria In The World C / Between Messi, Ronaldo and My childhood Tormentors... just thinking aloud / Mayweather-pacquiao Fight: Floyd Mayweather Wins, Round By Round Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.